Australian beaten by 7-man gang behind South Pattaya Market

webfact

I don't believe the story at all....

You can always rely on a transexual lifting the lid on the toilet seat of life.

Why do all the bigots on here instantly assume that the LB still had her meat & 2 veg? And instantly assume that all LBs should be universally regarded as criminals and of low moral standards.

Thai law does not allow LBs who have had the full change to change the gender on their ID cards or passports. Hence the BiB and the reporter knowing she was an LB

Yep, I reckon it's come time to start reporting bigoted and hateful posts every time you see one, and asking the moderators to more strictly enforce the rules. A handful of swaggering bitter fools is ruining the forums, and making me ashamed to be be in their virtual company. Anyone with any sense out there, let's stop shrugging our shoulders and rolling our eyes and start taking these guys to task.

• Like 1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see why this should not be believable, what has the guy to gain from reporting a false story like this to the BIB? Nothing was stolen so not an insurance scam.There have been several news stories of similar cowardly attacks on expats in Pattaya.

agree ....too many stupid doubters on this site ...have known similar incidents to occur ...he did make one mistake ...once he noted that they had stared at him ...he should have gone another way ..its a sure sign that something is up

7 Vs 1 ...... WOW such courage , just a bunch of cowards for me. I dont see the point of telling in the article that the girl friend is a transsexual, I dont think it will change anything if it was a man or not. I just see 7 stupid guys .... Pattaya is not safe anymore.

Has Pattaya ever been safe ?? Especially in the night and wee hours when all those Punk youngsters/gangs are terrorising all over ?

Really wondering that police/government dont do anything on that !! First thing: close ALL those karaokes where they hang around all night, and when they boring they drive to other Karaokes armed with guns, machetes etc.....

Secondly get them from their bed or wherever they sleep in the DAYTIME doing.... NOTHING ! Send them to the army or wherever they can be "teached a lesson" !!

JEESSSSS when are those poo yais in City Hall gonna use their brains (i know what some here are gonna answer... "not easy having no brains"... lol ) whistling.gif

The reason the journalist included the fact that the farang & companion are gay, was so that smart people would be able to deduce the motive, which was omitted from the story.

you are deducing that the farang is gay, why? Besides, I am pretty sure the transsexual will also deny being gay!

As for motive, I doubt this is gay phobia, not usually a problem with Thais.

Thumbs up for the couple who didn't shy away from the photographer!

• Like 1

Cris you are lucky ..wonder why the others didnt chase you down if you crashed through a few of them scratching their bikes up and losing face.

Not lucky just BS

You are certainly welcome to you opinion Bigplanebluey... but I really don't have time for BS, merely pointing out that this story about Thai becoming more and more bold in their violent ways is not unusual, but is becoming the norm...

Another reason to favor Ladyboy companions, one comes out of a scrape with 7 Thai fellas with minor injuries and ones valuables intact smile.png I'm sure if he'd been with a ladygirl, they both would have been hosed.

Hahaha, good reason I guess. Still I would rather take an ass whipping and take a few of the thugs with me than to get my name published in the local paper and have it stated that I was with a transexual. Not exactly something to write home to mum about.

Agreed. Thai society seems always to have been violent within the Thai/Thai relationship or at least not as sabai sabai as one is lead to believe..it has now crossed completely over to the farang/Thai element. There are more farangs here, some of whom should act more appropriately but I think the underlying racism that has always existed here has now fully surfaced and as such as with all types of prejudice violence occurs..

As I have said in another thread the most alarming thing to me is the evidence of farang on farang violence about 10 years ago,was a complete shock for having lived here so long and never really witnessed it, arguments yes.

Another reason to favor Ladyboy companions, one comes out of a scrape with 7 Thai fellas with minor injuries and ones valuables intact smile.png I'm sure if he'd been with a ladygirl, they both would have been hosed.

Hahaha, good reason I guess. Still I would rather take an ass whipping and take a few of the thugs with me than to get my name published in the local paper and have it stated that I was with a transexual. Not exactly something to write home to mum about.

"Yes mum all the best bodyguards out here are

I mean Jeez you wouldnt think of going anywhere without one"

:)

• Like 1

Why do all the bigots on here instantly assume that the LB still had her meat & 2 veg? And instantly assume that all LBs should be universally regarded as criminals and of low moral standards.

Thai law does not allow LBs who have had the full change to change the gender on their ID cards or passports. Hence the BiB and the reporter knowing she was an LB

A persons sex is defined by their chromosomes (XY or XX for male, YY for female).

As far as I know there is no operation that can change that.

AS for the OP

Being out in the early hours of the morning in the company of a man dressed up as a woman, will get you a beating in many cities of the world. Less likely to happen in Thailand IMHO.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

A persons sex is defined by their chromosomes (XY or XX for male, YY for female).

As far as I know there is no operation that can change that.

AS for the OP

Being out in the early hours of the morning in the company of a man dressed up as a woman, will get you a beating in many cities of the world. Less likely to happen in Thailand IMHO.

<deleted> has that got to do with the bigotry on TV?

Arguing with a fool just proves that there are two

Never mind the ladyboy bit, 7 guys on three bikes ride past a random farang and set up a road block to steal his bike.

Sounds like a bs story to me.

Unless it was a Harley or something.....even then you'd think one would follow him home and they'd blag it later.

Nope.....bs.

This crime is very comon in and around Pattaya its not bs at all, it happened to my son with a brand new Mio, we got the bike back damaged as they had sold it for 2,000 baht to another teenager and he went racing around (not run in motor)!!!

The cops are just not tough enough on these slime balls of shit. bah.gif

It's not up to cops to be tough.That is what the law is for,represented by a judge in court.Yes i know TIT,but most people obey the law.

Most people obey the law, really? Law breaking is a way of life here, especially motoring offenses, tourist scams and copyright rip offs!!

• Like 2

Never mind the ladyboy bit, 7 guys on three bikes ride past a random farang and set up a road block to steal his bike.

Unless it was a Harley or something.....even then you'd think one would follow him home and they'd blag it later.

Nope.....bs.

A farang got jumped and almost robbed by a group of thai and you think it sounds like bs? Let us know when your whiskey soaked holiday is over.

• Like 1

"A 52 year old Australian was beaten by a group of 7 young men after he was forced to stop his motorbike behind the South Pattaya Road Market in the early hours of Tuesday.".................................

Sounds legit ..... whistling.gif

Nope.....bs.

Probably true Blether, but Thai guys are at their best with these odds.

Nope.....bs.

A farang got jumped and almost robbed by a group of thai and you think it sounds like bs? Let us know when your whiskey soaked holiday is over.

If that was the story I'd believe it.

I don't believe how this story was presented, and I don't believe this guy fought off a determined effort by 7 Thai guys to steal his bike, and then wandered into the police station unmarked to make a report.

If you believe that then you're on the whisky.

Tourisr resorts the world over attract fly boys and tearaways looking for easy pickings. Even driving around in a fancy motor car is like a red flag to a bull especially when most Thais can barely afford a motor bike. Many locals resent our presence and that should be borne in mind at all times by those who may consider flaunting their wealth. Dismissing it as envy or jealousy won't alter the fact that many Thais hate us and if we do not benefit them personally they don't want us in their country throwing money about and shagging their women.

Any excuse will do if they want to pick on a falang and I've seen Thai boys mocking katoeys so universal acceptance of the third sex is a fallacy and a falang that goes with lady boys is probably considered fair game if he is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Nope.....bs.

This crime is very comon in and around Pattaya its not bs at all, it happened to my son with a brand new Mio, we got the bike back damaged as they had sold it for 2,000 baht to another teenager and he went racing around (not run in motor)!!!

The cops are just not tough enough on these slime balls of shit. bah.gif

It's not up to cops to be tough.That is what the law is for,represented by a judge in court.Yes i know TIT,but most people obey the law.

Most people obey the law, really? Law breaking is a way of life here, especially motoring offenses, tourist scams and copyright rip offs!!

Were you lumping prostitution under 'tourist scams', perhaps?