toan6082

trying to skype the wife in phetchabun. stays in the middle of town . using ais on iphone 5 signal keeps droping out in morning and really bad at night. i am calling ffom a computer in australia and speed my end is good. how can she improve reception. chage to true or any other ideas.as i only call when she is in room any other ideas about improving internet only for skype in rented room, eg. internet tv with sattelite,help please we just want good skype to look family everyday. do not care about cost. thanks

Try Vibre or Tango for both iphone and Andriod phones.

I used Skype for 2 years calling Thailand from Australia results can be excellent or very bad sometimes you have to call 5+ times just get through, Often it is ringing your end but not at the other end.

If both parties are on the wired internet connection or Wi-Fii it is normally ok but if your trying to call her mobile then can be very frustrating.

Does she have a computer? Does she have the internet? If so, sign her up on Skype too. Then send a text message to each other whenever you need to talk. Text messages to each other are not expensive. Set a time and you both can talk computer to computer for free. Just a suggestion.