Prostitution On Passenger Vans In Bangkok

Jai Dee

A researcher has indicated that prostitution on vans is still in existence

A researcher working for the social warning center (ศูนย์เฝ้าระวังและเตือนภัยทางสังคม) project had indicated that prostitution on passenger vans still exists.

Mr. Sangkhom Khunnakhanakornsakul (สังคม คุณคณากรสกุล), a researcher working under the project, said that the number of teenagers that utilized motels declined after the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security's measure to "light up" the front of motels. However, he said the group increasingly went to public parks, and when authorities have tighter securities at the parks, a portion shifted towards having sex on vans.

The method is based on internet or telephone contact, and has gained popularity due to the low cost of only 200-300 baht, coupled with the fact that the method is more secured for the sellers as arrests are difficult.

Mr. Sangkhom views that the various measures for such problems may not be thoroughly effective, and the important thing is to encourage families to take care of their own.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 12 April 2006

ooooh .. ' Shaggin wagons ™ ' ... whatever will they think up next.

this is just fantasy on the part of a researcher attempting to get funds , or maybe there are minivans cruising the busstops with '<deleted> truck' as their destination.. :D:D:o

Reminds me of many years ago when the Hong Kong Darts team visited Manila. 12 players and at Manila airport there were 4 mini vans to pick us up. Each van was kitted out with chilled boxes of beer and three girls. Cannot remember much the drive to the hotel !!!!

If you had a fleet of vans, you could open up a franchise.

I'm just thinking of some of the catch phrases you could use in the advertising.........

Boomsing delights at the traffic lights.

Squeals on wheels.

Tryers on tyres.

A lick up in the pick up.

Do it my way on the highway.

Scrubber on rubber.

A willy eater by the kilometre.

Fukc it heat in the bucket seat.

Miles of smiles.

Croak like a toad at the fork in the road.

Fun not forced over the exhaust.

An energetic lass on a tank full of gas.

Sex perfection at the intersection.

Bonking is the norm with the honking of the horn.

Screw yearning whilst U turning.

:o:D

massage taxis

take care that the driver is turning on the fukc-o-meter.

Without fukc-o-meter they tend to charge a to high fare.

If you had a fleet of vans, you could open up a franchise.

I'm just thinking of some of the catch phrases you could use in the advertising.........

Boomsing delights at the traffic lights.

Squeals on wheels.

Tryers on tyres.

A lick up in the pick up.

Do it my way on the highway.

Scrubber on rubber.

A willy eater by the kilometre.

Fukc it heat in the bucket seat.

Miles of smiles.

Croak like a toad at the fork in the road.

Fun not forced over the exhaust.

An energetic lass on a tank full of gas.

Sex perfection at the intersection.

Bonking is the norm with the honking of the horn.

Screw yearning whilst U turning.

:o:D

John Lennon sang, "Why don't we do it in the road?"

Forty years after the Rolling Stones weren't allowed to sing, "Let's Spend the Night Together," they go to China and.....can't sing the same song.

Actually, we did it once on the trunk (the boot). Don't ask how.

Lots of song lyrics mention the back seat.

Don't try it in a tiny sports car like a Mazda Miata; but the passenger seat is much more comfortable than the driver's seat. Same with an Austin-Healey that I remember well, and a Chevrolet Corvair.

Ah yes, those were the days. About 8 years ago, in two of the cases mentioned above. But, as much as I love motorcycles, don't try it on a bike, especially during Songkran festivities.

I wonder if it will ever catch on in UK - Imagine going to and from work in one of these vans everyday... would certainly help pass the time in stopped traffic.. :o

about 8 or nine years ago there was a bus company in oxford that used to run the commuters down to london, any way they got way to busy and a rival [ so rumour has it ] informed the police about illicit goings on.

the bus company had trebled its capacity within months, because of the extra's on over, so it was reported in the tabloids.

apparently there were a couple of entreprenerial girls who started offering services in the coach loo and it took off until the plod put an abrubt stop to the procceding [ b+st+rds ]

so it has been tried in blighty but as you know, any thing that is fun or a tad naughty they stop it tout sueit