Pattaya police arrest Turkish rent-a-car currency exchange fugitives

webfact

Turkish rent-a-car currency exchange fugitives caught in Pattaya

turkey-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Two Turkish Nationals aged 45 and 47, wanted by Police in Sukothai Province, were arrested in Pattaya on Thursday.

The pair were arrested in accordance with arrest warrant numbers 102/2556 and 127/2556 issued by the Sukothai Provincial Court. The warrants state the pair are accused of committing crimes using stolen vehicles.

Police Major General Katcha, the Chonburi Provincial Police Commander, held a press conference on Thursday to announce the arrest of the two men who are accused of renting cars and disguising the license plates using grey colored film placed inside the license plate holders.

The pair allegedly visited foreign exchange booths in the Northern Province and stole an unspecified amount of money.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/98419/turkish-rent-a-car-currency-exchange-fugitives-caught-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-09

Two alleged villains backed by Rent-a-mob. but no hint of weapons or violence. Proof, as if it were needed, that the Muslim religion is one that follows the path of peace. whistling.gif

Edited by Rimmer
Racist

Russian donation box stealer, Turkish foreign exchange scammers, Cameroonian temple donation box theiver, and Pakistani foreign exchange scammers...time to tighten up the tourist visa requirements and visa on arrival rules me thinks.

You forgot,

Austrliann kiddie fiddlers,

English underage lovers.,

Swiss children molesters.

Belgium murderers,

Welsh brawlers

Iranish ice cartels,

American ..... Pick your choice of sin.

German virus transmitter?

Need I go on?

What have you got against Scotsman? - I hate racists

• Like 2

Russian donation box stealer, Turkish foreign exchange scammers, Cameroonian temple donation box theiver, and Pakistani foreign exchange scammers...time to tighten up the tourist visa requirements and visa on arrival rules me thinks.

You forgot,

Belgium murderers,

Welsh brawlers

Iranish ice cartels,

Need I go on?

Can not understand a bloody word they say :)
  • Like 2

You forgot,

Belgium murderers,

Welsh brawlers

Iranish ice cartels,

Need I go on?

Can not understand a bloody word they say :)

That's aw rite then

You forgot,

Belgium murderers,

Welsh brawlers

Iranish ice cartels,

Need I go on?

Iranish ice cartels

Love it biggrin.png

currency exchange thieves. chop there hands off, the same they would get in their holy land.

Cant answer for pakistan but in turkey they would not have their hand chopped off

A simple search on google would reveal that this is also not the case in Pakistan either... only in few Arab countries...

As for one other poster, I really dont understand that why people assume that they are Muslims? Dont you think they could have any other religion?

Its such a shame that because of 2 people, everybody is trying to vomit their crap on the religion, which has nothing to do with the crimes of individuals...

• Like 2