Wax (hair Removal) Salon For Men ?

sexyGuy

I want to get my body (Total body Below Neck ) waxed....

Please help me in finding some hair salon somewhere in BKK Thailand

Regards

I know they do a good job at 'La Nature Bangkok'. They regularly wax both men and women with hot wax. They do the whole body for a very reasonable price and the place is very clean too. The waxing is mostly done by women, but can be done by a man if requested.

Just look in google at 'La Nature Bangkok' around Sathorn, their website will pop up.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, as per some recommendations made on this thread I went to La Nature Bangkok. First time was okay but still had some pimples (due to ingrown hair afterwards). Second time was a disaster. The job wasn't done properly. I got lots of ingrown hair soon after - I suspect the hair were not properly taken off by the wax and broke. The root stayed in.

The cherry on the cake was the lady at the counter... She overcharged me and was super rude (no smile, not looking at me, etc).

Looking for some alternative places around Asoke... Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Stay away from Apex for laser hair removals, they overcharge and the hair will grow back again after 3 months and all Apex says is that you have to continue the lasers ...spent almost Bt 200,000 there just for hair removals and of no use and sufferred pigmentation burns. Go to the Spa at Intercontinental or Holiday Inn Crownw Plaza Lumpini (former Pan Pacific Hotel) or even at Isawan at Grand Hyatt. Its a bit expensive but safer and they know what they are doing. After that head down to Chinatown, behind the White Orchid Hotel, there are shops there selling Chinese Cosmetcis and Skincare. There is a lotion that you can buy for only Bt 220 that helps to retard hair growth and works well. By the way, there are also shops that offer threading service in Chinatown but if your hair is course and thick, its painful. Stay away from C & B, bunch of stupids who have no clue what they are doing and very unhygienic.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, as per some recommendations made on this thread I went to La Nature Bangkok. First time was okay but still had some pimples (due to ingrown hair afterwards). Second time was a disaster. The job wasn't done properly. I got lots of ingrown hair soon after - I suspect the hair were not properly taken off by the wax and broke. The root stayed in.

The cherry on the cake was the lady at the counter... She overcharged me and was super rude (no smile, not looking at me, etc).

Looking for some alternative places around Asoke... Any ideas?

It's not that close to Asoke but UP2 Beauty and Hair Salon at Charn Issara Tower Rama 4 (near Surawong) appears to be offering full body waxing for 2500 baht. Haven't tried yet but plan to. Search Google, they have a website.