Common interest's with Thai spouse/partner?

Chittychangchang

my wife mac sent me these the other day for the farm pics thread that is running in the farming section,,but i thought ide share with you,

there is some weeds inbetween the trees but ill plough that when i get home with my little hobby plough, mac calls it my toy,,lol,

the trees are over 100 bannana and 60 odd lambutine, the red spiky fruit

and mac my wife has planted the lot, bless her

and couldnt post a pic of house without my budgie aviery

jake

Nice sturdy budgies too smile.png they english? looks a little bit like english budgies to me but there is not much to compare their size with in the picture. This gave an idea, wonder what other parakites i could find here too.

She loves ,cleaning ,doing the garden ,washing the car and doing all the houshold chores , i love watching and doing sod all ,so we tend to be together a lot, oh and we shop together ,i push the trolly so i am not completely useless.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

my wife mac sent me these the other day for the farm pics thread that is running in the farming section,,but i thought ide share with you,

there is some weeds inbetween the trees but ill plough that when i get home with my little hobby plough, mac calls it my toy,,lol,

jake

Nice sturdy budgies too smile.png they english? looks a little bit like english budgies to me but there is not much to compare their size with in the picture. This gave an idea, wonder what other parakites i could find here too.

thanks for your coments,

no mate there not english, but im trying to build up the size of them, ill get there, gives me another interest when im at home,

mac loves it, (thats my wife) shes just had another 3 leave the nest, she loves to see the different colours that we get,

im going to be on the lookout for soem caneries, but i think it will be a trip to bkk for them

jake

jake

thanks for your coments,

no mate there not english, but im trying to build up the size of them, ill get there, gives me another interest when im at home,

mac loves it, (thats my wife) shes just had another 3 leave the nest, she loves to see the different colours that we get,

im going to be on the lookout for soem caneries, but i think it will be a trip to bkk for them

jake

You are very welcome. I can see that there is good work behind building them up, they look very strong and healthy, presenting them self with the same pride as an english budgie. I can well relate to joy that your wife are experiencing when the hatchlings leaves the nest, it is much rewarding.

I saw canaries in Nakhon Phanom, they were natrual colored not red ones, the natrual colored is said to be abetter singer though, do not know if that is true. I have allso seen Gould Amandine in Sukhumvit and if remeber correct Love birds in Khon Kaen.

Thank you for posting this and your reply. This is something I will explore further when i have a somewhat more permenant residence here in Thailand. Here i will be able to produce a decent enviroment compared to sad cage in a to dry swedish aparment where not even i can function anymore.

Good luck!

jake

thanks for your coments,

jake

You are very welcome. I can see that there is good work behind building them up, they look very strong and healthy, presenting them self with the same pride as an english budgie. I can well relate to joy that your wife are experiencing when the hatchlings leaves the nest, it is much rewarding.

I saw canaries in Nakhon Phanom, they were natrual colored not red ones, the natrual colored is said to be abetter singer though, do not know if that is true. I have allso seen Gould Amandine in Sukhumvit and if remeber correct Love birds in Khon Kaen.

Thank you for posting this and your reply. This is something I will explore further when i have a somewhat more permenant residence here in Thailand. Here i will be able to produce a decent enviroment compared to sad cage in a to dry swedish aparment where not even i can function anymore.

Good luck!

hi ,

i dont know about the reds being better singers, as its only a colour from the red factor that you feed them as young in the nest,

the best singer is a muel. that a cross between a canneri and a brown linnit now that bird can sing, a cross with a goldfinch also is a very good singer but not in the same class as with the linnit,

ill have a look round and see what i can find, ill just build another aviery for the canneries as the budgies wouldnt let them breed they would destroy there nests,

my budgies live in a 3mt square place 6ft high so plenty of room, also an inside bit if they so wish to go inside, the green net is just to stop to much sun on them,

i hope you get there, as i know the pleasure you can get from birds, i used to show budgies in the uk,

ive also got a few racing pigeons ,,lol,,,

jake

Travel, languages, getting her interested in Motorcycles, atleast traveling the country on one. Trekking, good beer and cider, electronic music, big parties or raves, cooking, baking, board games. And I find it very interesting to talk fashion with her, she has her MA in Fashion design. I have learned to listen to her and become interested in it, even if it doesn't make sense, and she sits and tries to listen about engines haha

• Like 1

have kids , no time for hobbies .

But we both like gardening .

The first five years for us where all about the three babies, now they are a bit older it's great to have some time together again even if it's the odd hour here and there sharing a hobby.

We are both keen gardeners also when the weather allows, fortunately it's been a long hot summer in the U.Kwink.png

CCC

• 3 months later...

Football, movies, Still Game and eating. Anything to do with food really, eating, photography, writing about it etc etc. very big over here and happy to comply

Lots more women also like football over here than in the UK. Almost seen as traditional for women to not like football at times

Edited by RichBKK
  • Like 1

Football, movies, Still Game and eating. Anything to do with food really, eating, photography, writing about it etc etc. very big over here and happy to comply

Lots more women also like football over here than in the UK. Almost seen as traditional for women to not like football at times

Indeed Thai's are fanatical about football!

My partners screams and shouts more than i when the match is on.w00t.gif