Talk About Shooting Onself In The Foot

Prakanong2005

A Classic

"According to the lawsuit, Paige was making a "drug education presentation" in April 2004 to a Florida youth group when his firearm (a Glock .40) accidentally discharged. The shooting occurred moments after Paige told the children that he was the only person in the room professional enough to carry the weapon. The accident was filmed by an audience member,"

Watch the video

Smoking Gun - literally

Leaving aside the stupidity of a society that would allow an idiot to wave a loaded gun around in front of children, I think that's the funniest thing that I've seen in ages! A true example of the Bush-level IQ era. Having turned his foot into a mass of gore, he then limps on as if he only dropped a rock on it. Then he picks up that huge rifle and the kids shout, 'Put it down!'. Priceless. :o

Leaving aside the stupidity of a society that would allow an idiot to wave a loaded gun around in front of children, I think that's the funniest thing that I've seen in ages! A true example of the Bush-level IQ era. Having turned his foot into a mass of gore, he then limps on as if he only dropped a rock on it. Then he picks up that huge rifle and the kids shout, 'Put it down!'. Priceless. :o
OOps, to good a point to miss , the queensland police changed to Glocks as weapon of choice 4 years ago, over 40 incidents of accidental discharge injuries since the weapons changeover, sad statistics but true ,definitely the wrong weapon of choice for the policeman on the beat!! no matter in what country :D nignoy

i sure feel better about ever getting shot...

all those fking war movies - with guys writhing around in agonising squeals and clutching their guts...

and here we can clearly see that discharging a gloch handgun within a 1metre range into his own foot barely raises a sweat on the guy

:o