Eastern European women of a certain age and the older single man ...

Jingthing

OK, I like to post about PATTERNS of behavior that I observe around town, and a new one has become apparent to me lately.

Going about town, whether on foot, baht bus, hanging out at the Central food court, etc. I can't help noticing Eastern European women of a certain age giving me unmistakable looks of the curious and horny kind.

I am flattered of course and not at all interested of course, but just wondering if I'm the only one to notice it. Perhaps I have a "look" that specifically drives this demographic of lady wild. I don't really know. (I'm in my 50's, perhaps look quite a bit younger, not fully sure.)

I'm not talking here about YOUNG women, Thai or otherwise, because of course come on looks from young women towards older guys has the commercial aspect.

The pattern I find curious is I'm NOT noticing this kind of thing from older German women, not from older British women, not from older Scandanavian women, not from older Malaysian women, not from older Indian women, etc. etc. ... just these Eastern Europeans! I won't say Russians specifically but yes most of them speak Russian.

Just realized, sometimes this happens with Australian women ... but not enough to be a pattern ...

I wouldn't have posted this observation if it didn't happen A LOT. I happens to me almost every time I find myself in proximity of these kinds of women.

I really don't mind at all. 402.gif

Edited by Jingthing

How do you dress and act ?

Beach casual sporty. Not sure I could accurately describe how I act, just being myself, but when I look around, there they are, with those I want some of that looks. If pushed, I think I act like I'm probably extremely fascinating. I probably show strong clues that I live here. I think most of them think that I AM Russian.

BTW, yes I have lost some weight lately, but I am still FAT, so perhaps they like them fat but not too fat ...

I didn't notice this before when fatter.

Edited by Jingthing

Is it not likely that they are plying a certain profession,and you mr Jingthing are just potential clientele shall we say.

Oh, no! These ladies are well past marketable age. Trust me.

Not talking about working ladies here, we ALL get come ons from them,

Edited by Jingthing

What age range are we talking about ?

Hard to say. 40 to 60 perhaps. As I said, being as I think I appear to be fascinating I understand CURIOUS looks but the looks I am talking about are a mix of curious and sexual interest. Maybe Eastern European women are just more sexually aggressive ...

Or maybe I'm reading them wrong and they just think I'm a freak. Oh well ...

Here is another thought. I saw a documentary that said that Russians have lost so many of their Jews to immigration to the west and Israel, that they MISS them. So that could be it. Perhaps female versions of Matzoh Queens.

Really, I don't know!

So again, anyone else seeing this pattern with older Eastern European woman, or is it just "lucky" me?

Edited by Jingthing

Let's not look too far. They are here on a holiday. If they can make a connection with ANY western guy with regard to their future it can only be beneficial to them. They would not mind staying with a western farang in sunny Thailand for the long run. (Instead of returning to cold Russia.) And if that doesn't work, at least they had a nice holiday in Thailand.

It's good to hear that the OP seems to attract those ladies more than other Farangs.

- A old dairy-farmer once claimed, that he can see from far away witch cows milk easier than others.

- An old Pattaya-hostess once claimed, she can spot Farangs with "soft hart" immediately. English translation: I can see the degree of gullibility of a Farang immediately.

biggrin.png

Cheers.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure most of them think I'm Russian, not western. I certainly could be Russian, not ethnically, but still Russian as my ancestors are from that area. I agree the most likely "explanation" is they are on a sunny beach holiday and they want some holiday action. Very normal but I'm surprised to be their target. Maybe my type is as good as it gets for them unless they want to pay ...

In Pattaya these days, you're pretty much Russian unless shown to be otherwise ...

Anyway, this of course really isn't any kind of problem.

In fact, if I start looking up and around areas where these ladies are seen and some of them STOP giving me the lustful eye, I guess I'll feel ... what happened?!? blink.png

Edited by Jingthing

Hard to say. 40 to 60 perhaps. As I said, being as I think I appear to be fascinating I understand CURIOUS looks but the looks I am talking about are a mix of curious and sexual interest. Maybe Eastern European women are just more sexually aggressive ...

Here is another thought. I saw a documentary that said that Russians have lost so many of their Jews to immigration to the west and Israel, that they MISS them. So that could be it. Perhaps female versions of Matzoh Queens.

Really, I don't know!

So again, anyone else seeing this pattern with older Eastern European woman, or is it just "lucky" me?

I get it all the time,women from about 35-50,THEY wave to me also,why they wave with 2 fingers i dont know??? Edited by Phil Conners
Fixed botched quote
  • Like 1

JT in interest of International relations I think that you should "Spread a little Happiness" and give these poor souls some memories to warm their winter nights.

Be charitable

Go to it man (while you are at it, it would do no harm to mention that queue jumping is unacceptable)

• Like 1

Actually i now remember 2 russian girls that seemed very interested in me,

waiving and smiling as i passed them in tuk com while they had their manicure.

Much later i came to realize that they showed me 5 fingers, -as in 500 baht wai.gif

​Could this be the real cause JT's delusions? ? :-

Alcoholic Vodka drinkers can develop a neurological disorder called Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome, which can result in a loss of neurons in some parts of the brain. This syndrome also causes memory problems, confusion, paralysis of the eyes, lack of muscle coordination and amnesia.

burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gifdrunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gifdrunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

Edited by banglay
  • Like 2

JT they were flirting with you, alone girls (women) on holiday want fun too as the men.

I doubt many Western (or Eastern in this case) woman find the small Thai men very attractive, well at least not the ones I spoken to.

So if you are a big well dressed Western man they want to have fun with you.

Hmm,

I had a similar experience last week.

I (50 yo) use to go swimming with friends in a village with a nice pool on the "Darkside"

Last week, two Russian women (40-50? yo) came to the pool, looked around and occupied the deckchairs next to us.

After 5 minutes they offered cigarettes and tried to chat with us (in very broken english)

But they were friendly, nice and we joked around a little bit.

(Well, the amount of Singha's they drank ~11-12.00 o'clock was not my taste...but however. tongue.png )

Then we left and I never wasted any more thoughts about the two ladies.

But when I read this topic now......hmm.

Could it really be possible, they look for expats, who live here?

It happens to me at various times too . I just put it down to the fact that the best of times have passed us all by and so it is desperation on their part.

Sure and actually most of these ladies aren't half bad if you like that sort. It's not like they're Babushkas, though not really as cute as this lot:

How do you dress and act ?

Beach casual sporty. Not sure I could accurately describe how I act, just being myself, but when I look around, there they are, with those I want some of that looks. If pushed, I think I act like I'm probably extremely fascinating. I probably show strong clues that I live here. I think most of them think that I AM Russian.

BTW, yes I have lost some weight lately, but I am still FAT, so perhaps they like them fat but not too fat ...

I didn't notice this before when fatter.

ROTFLMAO ----

I am an 'Old Fat Guy' and see this all the time from Thai women in all walks of life.

I always put it down to their desir to get out of the life they have.

Really, I don't know!

I lived for 6 years in Russia, and one of the first things I started to notice was how differently Russian men walked and held themselves. I then researched and found out the CIA had done extensive studies into the Russian "Gait" and used that information to train their spies who they sent into the field in Russia. One of the first giveaways of a spy was their walk. In other words, you could dress the part, and look the part in every way and still obviously be a foreigner.

In all my years there, even though speaking quite good Russian and adapting in other ways, most people usually knew I was a foreigner.

SO, I'm sure these women know you're a foreigner, and they're interested in you for that. What you have told us that is more interesting is that they DO NOT realize you are gay, so obviously you are not telegraphing that. tongue.png