Chonburi fiance and mother murder suspect caught alive

webfact

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank GOD he's off the streets. I hope he never gets to see the light of day again. But TIT.

My friends wife's brother has been convicted of murder twice.

On both occasions he was set free after paying tea money.

The second time his mother had to sell her house to pay,and now lives in a room.

Apparently when you commit murder for the second time you have to pay a lot more.

• Like 1

Thank GOD he's off the streets. I hope he never gets to see the light of day again. But TIT.

My friends wife's brother has been convicted of murder twice.

On both occasions he was set free after paying tea money.

The second time his mother had to sell her house to pay,and now lives in a room.

Apparently when you commit murder for the second time you have to pay a lot more.

Wow shocking !!

I went for a surf today and while floating around in the waves couldn't help but think about this horrid double murder. I was unable to resolve the following question in my own mind. Perhaps you can help:

Did the shooter dance his little jig because he DIDN'T know the CCTV was filming, or did he dance because he DID know the CCTV was filming?

I would also suggest that in the wake of his murderous efforts, rather than be put to death, or locked up for life to rot in the Bangkok Hilton, his skill set will be duly noted and he will be promptly plucked out of the penal system and employed on lucrative terms to do wet work for some one higher up the food chain.

YouTube worked just swimmingly to promote the career of Justin Beiber...it will work just as well for this piece of sh*t.

He out on bail yet?

The police is waiting for the re-enactment,... and possibly considering HIS version that this time, the nasty nasty dowry of the mother was to blame for his sick behavior reaction neus.gifneus.gifneus.gif

So that tells me, if you are a high status person in Thailand, you can just make up any face-saving reason to get out on bail...WPFflags.gif

I'm wondering what kind of connections he has to get out on bail EVERY TIME...

Edited by MaxLee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...