T6 Ford Everest Unveiled

IMHO

Looks nice, but if it is as sensitive to water as the ranger and has the same weak panels, I will most definitely pass. laugh.png

Another stupid comment from you, one Ranger fails and suddenly they are all crap, nonsense.

How do you know it is only one ? I know for fact there is more.

Looks nice, but if it is as sensitive to water as the ranger and has the same weak panels, I will most definitely pass. laugh.png

Another stupid comment from you, one Ranger fails and suddenly they are all crap, nonsense.

I only heard about yours, how many more do you know about?

Sorry off topic.

I only heard about yours, how many more do you know about?

Sorry off topic.

Well, apparently, you seem to have forgotten all the talks about structural weakness of Rangers for Thai market (different grade of steel), and besides the water fording issues, you also forgot the point of the weak panels... Or chose not to answer those points.

Edited by freemindxs

Well, apparently, you seem to have forgotten all the talks about structural weakness of Rangers for Thai market (different grade of steel), and besides the water fording issues, you also forgot the point of the weak panels... Or chose not to answer those points.

Chevy and Ford have produced some brilliant products over the Years. I have feeling Accountants over the last few years have been given too much say. We regarded them in my day as our Sexual Advisers.!!. ... When We Want Your F***ing Advice, we will. send for You.

A nice contemporary exterior design improvement along the lines of the Fortuna - Trailblazer models ..... though a tad more contemporary than the Trailblazer, IMH(subjective)O, of course! thumbsup.gif

Let's see how the Thai-Automotive-Powers-to-be dumb-down the look and features of the new Ford Everest for the Thai SUV market.

This is a concept car guys -let's not forget how much blander the production version is likely to be..

By the time it's got cheap production wheels on it, and loses the only marginally exciting bits of styling it possesses in concept trim, I'm anticipating it to be a complete yawn-fest who's only real goal in life is to try and appease all the Territory-loving Aussies that are set to lose their ugly duckling SUV when Oz production winds up.

Those soft lines are going to be as attractive as the wrinkles on grandma's face by the time the next gen from others comes around... I thought Ford had learnt that lines were back in style when they came up with Kinetic and Kinetic II..

Wait for the new Paj and Tuna - hopefully one of them will come up with something a little more exciting.

Edited by IMHO

This is a concept car guys -let's not forget how much blander the production version is likely to be..

By the time it's got cheap production wheels on it, and loses the only marginally exciting bits of styling it possesses in concept trim, I'm anticipating it to be a complete yawn-fest who's only real goal in life is to try and appease all the Territory-loving Aussies that are set to lose their ugly duckling SUV when Oz production winds up.

Those soft lines are going to be as attractive as the wrinkles on grandma's face by the time the next gen from others comes around... I thought Ford had learnt that lines were back in style when they came up with Kinetic and Kinetic II..

Wait for the new Paj and Tuna - hopefully one of them will come up with something a little more exciting.

Hopes for Toyota exciting styling?

To be fair, there wasn't anything really wrong with the Tuna's styling 10 years ago when it first came out... 10 years is just too long to keep a shape going if it's not a Porsche, Beetle or Mini though... so now it just looks like every other pimple on your ass.

To be fair, there wasn't anything really wrong with the Tuna's styling 10 years ago when it first came out... 10 years is just too long to keep a shape going if it's not a Porsche, Beetle or Mini though... so now it just looks like every other pimple on your ass.

True, the same goes for all other Toyota's. But they're never exciting.

Yeah, that tuna was GOOD looking when it came out, still looks pretty good.

I know guys here love to bash the suzi, but the new dmax has been great. I’ll wait to see the new tuna before I pull the trigger, but I may get an MU7 when it comes out.

I live in the boonies and it’s tough to beat Isuzu service in Thailand. They really only have one model to work on!

I know guys here love to bash the suzi, but the new dmax has been great. I’ll wait to see the new tuna before I pull the trigger, but I may get an MU7 when it comes out.

I live in the boonies and it’s tough to beat Isuzu service in Thailand. They really only have one model to work on!

...... and, the 'whole' neighborhood won't be in the waiting room ahead of you because everyone just has to own a Toyota!

Great engine! I hope the new models mechanical performance lives up to the competitions.

Don't laugh! The lawn bowlers of Australia get very excited when Toyota release a new model! whistling.gif