90 Day Report Receipt: Copy vs Original

I was kind of surprised by the instructions that I am to send the original receipt of my last 90 day report, with my new 90 day report.

1. Include a photocopy the id/photo page of your passport
2. Photocopy of current visa
3. Photocopy of departure card
4. Photocopy of last entry stamp
5. Original of receipt of last 90 day notification (be sure to keep a copy for your records)
6. Completed 90 day notification–be sure to sign it (and keep a copy for your records)
7. A stamped, self addressed envelope (10 baht) to have your receipt of notification mailed back to you.

I keep the original in my passport, and a copy with my other copies of my passport pages that I carry around town.

So I just want to confirm, when making my 90 day report that I DO return the original receipt from my previous report.

Thanks!

I am on holiday and I brought with me a copy of my 90 reporting receipt. I am posting this hoping that they will accept it and I will get back on this to let you know what happens. If they dont accept it however I will be home just before the 7 day grace period expires and I will go to immigration and do it with the origional.

I am on holiday and I brought with me a copy of my 90 reporting receipt. I am posting this hoping that they will accept it and I will get back on this to let you know what happens. If they dont accept it however I will be home just before the 7 day grace period expires and I will go to immigration and do it with the origional.

Are you in Thailand now?

If you are not in Thailand you do not have to make report. Your next report will be due 90 days from date you return.

Reports are only needed if you are in country for more than 90 days.