Your Money Or Your Life?

Guest endure

Yet another weekend in BKK and another chain of disappointing farangs. Its always hard to meet a decent and self-assured farang in this town who isn't chasing after docile/sissy/money boys. Oh well... the hunt goes on.

I havent met any either. Not that i'm looking to date any.

Scene queens are exactly that, they need to be seen and heard and how self assured is that being?

So if your looking in places like Silom you will find it almost impossible.

Good luck with your search but maybe you should start looking in another country.

Lets not talk about Silom during Songkran, shall we? Got lots of hot boys coming up to me and smacking sticky white stuff all over my face... but didn't get a chance to ask their numbers... <sigh>

Life is better... much more fun to work on your life so that the butch masc GWM btms will all flock to you, begging for more.

Life is better... much more fun to work on your life so that the butch masc GWM btms will all flock to you, begging for more.

Have to agree with that. Working on you and your life will do you no harm and can only open up opportunities for you

Nice.. you go for it, BoyBrat..

Yet another weekend in BKK and another chain of disappointing farangs. Its always hard to meet a decent and self-assured farang in this town who isn't chasing after docile/sissy/money boys. Oh well... the hunt goes on.

actually, TC sex doesnt rank too highly on my list of agendas whenever i visit thailand. i will usually take a bus to kanchanaburi and spend a day there by myself, usually by going to saiyok/erawan waterfall, or visiting old friends.

then i will take a bus back, check into a hotel, walk around town for a bit, etc etc. when night falls, i will change into my slutty partyboy clothes and meet u with friends at clubs. if sex happens, good. if it doesnt hapen, im not looking for it.

doesnt really matter if i hook up with as asian/farang/top/bottom really.

actually, TC sex doesnt rank too highly on my list of agendas whenever i visit thailand. i will usually take a bus to kanchanaburi and spend a day there by myself, usually by going to saiyok/erawan waterfall, or visiting old friends.

then i will take a bus back, check into a hotel, walk around town for a bit, etc etc. when night falls, i will change into my slutty partyboy clothes and meet u with friends at clubs. if sex happens, good. if it doesnt hapen, im not looking for it.

doesnt really matter if i hook up with as asian/farang/top/bottom really.

So versatile :o