Woman says cow is her reincarnated husband

Lite Beer

Seems evident that personally held beliefs are no longer sacred and shame on you all. Poor old dear lost her nearest and dearest and all people can do is mock her when she believes he has returned in the guise of a calf. IMO (IMHO) I think she has lost the plot if she ever had it and if she did then perhaps it was her husband's death that pushed her over the edge. What do the relatives do? Mental health care in the Thai system consists almost entirely of drugging them to the point of utter subservience (a bit like Thai TV) until such time as they die.

On the other hand maybe to mock is human. Maybe an evolutionary adaptation which stops the spread of irrationality?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would that be Falang soul or Thai soulbecause she has no chance of getting anything if it's a Thai soul, He'll just lay around on the hammock all day doing nothing. On the other hand if it's a farang soul she has landed on her feet and all her extended family will be looked after.

Not too difficult to argue the foolishness of supporting "extended families" though many will disagree and won't argue at all.

Would that be Falang soul or Thai soulbecause she has no chance of getting anything if it's a Thai soul, He'll just lay around on the hammock all day doing nothing. On the other hand if it's a farang soul she has landed on her feet and all her extended family will be looked after.

Not too difficult to argue the foolishness of supporting "extended families" though many will disagree and won't argue at all.

He will definitely be supporting the extended family. So how do you like your steak?

Funny to read all ur posts , love ur humor , she must be missing her husband very much , let her believe what she wants if it makes her happy . If she loves a cow , so what , Just hope she doen't read Thaivisa

you just wait she wont miss him so much when he's on the table STEAK AND CHIPS make sure you eat it all kids your dads watchingw00t.gif

It makes sense, .....she lives in a moo ban.

Question: what happens when the bull grows up and goes looking for a cute cow to get cozy with? Will the woman have to go get her sharp knife?

will probably cut his gonads off. Normal procedure for a cheating husband.

It makes sense, .....she lives in a moo ban.

Question: what happens when the bull grows up and goes looking for a cute cow to get cozy with? Will the woman have to go get her sharp knife?

That'd be his wua noi.
  • Like 1

Im gonna say Penelope Cruz is my reincarnated Wife and go round and give her a good rodgering!!

Dunno what makes these people tick...... whatever it is its well and truly broken.

You dunno what makes these people tick, eh? Jeez imagine that- believing in a person coming back after death in the form of another living being. Next thing you know some "well and truely broken" individual will be trying to tell you that someone who is crucified and impaled with a spear can return from the dead and be walking around a few days later. Good grief. The ignorant might even try to build a religion around this!

• Like 1

....and of course...... cows never say no........never get headaches........don't play around with other woman....... don't have bad breath from drinking or smoking.....and oh my god that l...o...n...g coarse tongue......wifey's onto a winner here.....

Can't help but notice how knowledgeable you seem to be on the subject Khun Kiwi whistling.gif OK, I'll get my coat ....

except it's sheep not cows.

jokes aside, which are very funny! but It goes to prove we do really live in a third world country....!

1st world = as dumb, women giving birth to babies "immaculately" blokes dying them coming back to life etc etc etc, thousands of virgins await you etc etc blah blah blah.

That's quite a pretty bovine. Kinda reminds me of my old Bessie. She (peacefully) passed away in her sleep at 14 years of age--4 more than the average dairy cow The vet attributed her longevity to her fondness of eating the strange weeds in the back 40 every day...

post-74977-0-82907000-1376657210_thumb.j

• Like 1

....and of course...... cows never say no........never get headaches........don't play around with other woman....... don't have bad breath from drinking or smoking.....and oh my god that l...o...n...g coarse tongue......wifey's onto a winner here.....

Can't help but notice how knowledgeable you seem to be on the subject Khun Kiwi whistling.gif OK, I'll get my coat ....

except it's sheep not cows.

Livestock ... being close enough, eh? whistling.gif

Edited by Dap

The article calls it a cow, and it's got a girl's name. What's the surprise? If a person believes in reincarnation, then gender shouldn't be an issue. The lady is apparently comforted. In the bigger picture: look at the myriad types of things and animals which offer comfort to our species. The list is endless. Everything from a bedside snail (yes, I just read how a woman fell in love with a snail in a basket, which was given to her), to fancy red cars, to threadbare blankets, to soiled undies, to iconic statues, .....and lots more.

What other species do similar things? Pets have their cherished (for a brief time) toys. Chimps have been known to drag a piece of cloth around. We humans have simply taken it (attachments to things) to the bazillionth degree. Are we the superior species? Methinks not.

My wife returned to me in reincarnated form after being dead for ten years

I told her to go to our bed so that we could have sex after all the lost years

Sorry, she said, I've still got that headache!!

My ex and I were discussing reincarnation one night. I told her people came back as something different. She said she wanted to come back as a cow. I told her she was not listening.