What are all the iOS apps for learning Thai?

desi

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a new series about iOS apps for learning Thai.

There are now a great deal of apps on the market for learning Thai but only a handful in each section are worth purchasing. I'll share my opinions in the reviews but I'd like to hear what others have to say as well.

Anyway, do stop by if you have something to add.

• Like 1

I mostly learn Thai with my iPad, before with iPhone, I did bought dozens of Apps, maybe one hundred maybe little more facepalm.gif I use only a handfu,ll almost every days, I have no time right now but will come back to share, interested by your opinion toosmile.png

• Like 1

I'd love to hear your opinion on the apps you do use. I have favourites but I do know that my opinions will change as I'm working through the list. Especially if others chip in.

When new apps come on the market I check them out briefly and sometimes I make the wrong assumptions. For instance, I disliked the design of High Tech Thai so I walked away. A friend extolled at length about its virtues and now I'm hooked.

There are sure to be many more apps like that so I'm hoping with this series I'll be able to share just which ones are worth spending money on. But with such a huge list, I'll need help (with outside opinions especially).

Edited by desi