Anti-cheating helmet 2.0: Boxhead Edition

webfact

Sorry for the long link, but i don't know how to add pictures in here... did a quick google search and there's already human blinders/blinkers out there (like the blinders over the eyes of horses) .... maybe they'll make these standard issue in the exam halls tongue.png

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=horse+blinders+for+humans&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=iJ8NUr7cNqmUiQeNmoCQDQ&ved=0CDUQsAQ&biw=1577&bih=942

This takes the term box head to an all time new level.

Mind you it fits in well with the way police and politicians veiw crime here whistling.gif

Move to one side and its I see nothing thumbsup.gif

Where is Sargent Shultz from Hogan's Hero's these days, designing hats or what? cheesy.gif

Makes a statement about the mentality of students here based on lack of ethics, discipline and so on. Can't believe these box concepts! Seems like a joke, a wacky dream.....

First logical step, stop selling the answers at the doors outside the test halls at ramkhampaeng, as well as uploading files from i phone shots of answers

I've got this urge to go over to the girl in the second row and slowly remove the box, those legs, that uniform, what lies beneath? wub.png

My guess is a pair of denim shorts that comes to two inches above the bottom of the uniform.

I think this was done in China to stop cheating a couple of years ago. I've also seen photos of whole exams being done on the sports field as there's more room, desks very far apart.

I just can't believe that cheating is so widely accepted here. I've seen Thai teachers turning a blind eye to students showing each other their exam papers, talking and obvious cheating. It doesn't make a blind bit of difference if you try and stop it, the other teacher will only show them the answers if you do act strict.

• Like 1

Thailand takes education seriously.

Thailand is getting their future leaders ready to make it a pivotal country in ASEAN.

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with this picture. That is how Thais lead their lives: boxed into their Thainess

• Like 1

And here the latest from our hi-so label store for cheating students. Selected materials catering the fashionista for a decent price. Chose from a large variety of this summers hip colours. They would even match with the colour of your daddy's Bentley.

modern-equippment.png?w=524

• Like 1

It's not only Thailand. In Indonesia, cheating is rife through the whole system, from school to University.

My English students would all copy each others homework before class, University students would mostly fail an exam set by their farang lecturer, but when the results were published - lo and behold - they'd all passed! facepalm.gif

• Like 1