Anti-cheating helmet 2.0: Boxhead Edition

webfact

I've got this urge to go over to the girl in the second row and slowly remove the box, those legs, that uniform, what lies beneath? wub.png

A child?

Look again, appear to be government officials or similar, didn't you notice the the shoulder patches?

And here the latest from our hi-so label store for cheating students. Selected materials catering the fashionista for a decent price. Chose from a large variety of this summers hip colours. They would even match with the colour of your daddy's Bentley.

modern-equippment.png?w=524

Can you also get them with "Hello kitty" logo's and stickers for the 20 year old (both male and female) students quickly approaching 13 years old?

Edited by Artisi

If this photo turns out to be the real deal than may I suggest to the writers of Not The Nation to switch off your computers, turn off the lights, and go home.

You are now officially redundant.

If this photo turns out to be the real deal than may I suggest to the writers of Not The Nation to switch off your computers, turn off the lights, and go home.

You are now officially redundant.

Instead of redundant I would irrelevant.

• Like 1

And here the latest from our hi-so label store for cheating students. Selected materials catering the fashionista for a decent price. Chose from a large variety of this summers hip colours. They would even match with the colour of your daddy's Bentley.

modern-equippment.png?w=524

Can you also get them with "Hello kitty" logo's and stickers for the 20 year old (both male and female) students quickly approaching 13 years old?

No problem!

What a great idea, can we bring our own box? can we decorate the box in many colours,, can we smuggle our mobile phone in the box and have a friend on the other line give us all the right answers to the questions,, great idea..