How to stop Thai wife eating SO much?

Chittychangchang

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are getting scammed. I would approach her about it. Do a complete audit of the food bill. Sorry to sound sadistic about it. Seems impossible to be spending that much, especially in Thailand. Move on if nessary. Good luck with it.

Oops typo error 2,000 bht NOT 20,000 bht.

CCC

Phooooooooooooooooooh, we can all relax now.........coffee1.gif

and i can drop the idea of organising donations for CCC laugh.png

hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ.crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

CCC do you love her , that is all that matters....it is what is in her heart not what she looks like ..

Here I have ALBEN-HERO. One pack (25 BHT) with two capsules, each contains ALBENDAZOLE 200mg.

Only one time take two capsules.

Repeat once per year.

Get rid of: Pinworm, Whipworm,Roundworm, Hookworm and tapeworm.

Whole family take at same time, after your pets (if any) have had their anti worm injection.

Good luck.

• Like 1

The baht may be off but I am sure the op is accurate about the quantity of food.

I'm more interested in how much toilet roll she uses per week after eating 20,000 baht of food per week...w00t.gif

Thank goodness for the bum gun...

You are in the Uk and think 2000 baht a week is a lot?

Last year in Scotland we went for a meal in a hotel - the cost was 24,000 baht! There were 7 of us and 2 bottles of decent wine. Great meal but. 800 baht for a little piece of cheesecake. 400 baht for the kids blueberry smoothie etc.

Actually ate in a hotel tonight(not same standard) and the cost was only 400 baht with no pudding, but I'm sure no one really cares about that:-)

Edited by Neeranam
  • Like 1

Bullshit she is eating Bt.20,000 per week.

Total BS.

I do a huge biweekly shop at Tesco, including Liptons, Nivea and other western items, big bags of prime pork fillet, chicken breast, ribs, and prawns, four or five cakes and other treats from the bakery, and every sort of fruit and vegetable and I have never had a till receipt over 2,000 THB.

2'000 Baht really? 20 years ago? MS>

You are in the Uk and think 2000 baht a week is a lot?

Last year in Scotland we went for a meal in a hotel - the cost was 24,000 baht! There were 7 of us and 2 bottles of decent wine. Great meal but. 800 baht for a little piece of cheesecake. 400 baht for the kids blueberry smoothie etc.

Actually ate in a hotel tonight(not same standard) and the cost was only 400 baht with no pudding, but I'm sure no one really cares about that:-)

Crikey that bill must have hurt.w00t.gif

Correction 2,000 baht a week in Thailand 20,000 baht a week in U.K.giggle.gif

If we move to Thailand full time, i think the savings on food will cover the school fees and relocation costs.wink.png

Thailand is very affordable for healthy food,fruit,veggies etcthumbsup.gif

CCC

The baht may be off but I am sure the op is accurate about the quantity of food.

I'm more interested in how much toilet roll she uses per week after eating 20,000 baht of food per week...w00t.gif

Thank goodness for the bum gun...

I swear we've got a couple of Andrex puppy dogs running loose in the house at night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKLhM4UcWw

CCC

Edited by Chittychangchang

I am amazed so many people are falling for this. And even if it WAS true... what kind of Walter Mitty would post a question like that! I'll bet he is laughing his head off

The OP has SAID above that it was a typing error, 2000bht is the new figure. rolleyes.gif

So that's 286 baht per day rounded up, quite reasonable i think.

The one thing here that drain money is ladydrinks at gogo bars, 2-3 drinks surpass food already.

Beers for yourself is totally justified tho, it's for your own good man !

Posts so far have been rather good natured until now, a rather inflammatory post has now been removed.

Nice to see the Mods on top of the job.thumbsup.gif

A job is what one is paid for or compensated but I digress, you are correct, even in Thailand doing volunteer work is considered "working". smile.png

1. Tell her you married her for what she was at that time. The way she's stuffing herself is going to make her lose her appeal.

2. Times are bad. Need to tighten spending budget or else all of you going to sleep on the streets in the future. Make sure food allowance doesn't exceed your new set target.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I am amazed so many people are falling for this. And even if it WAS true... what kind of Walter Mitty would post a question like that! I'll bet he is laughing his head off

The OP has SAID above that it was a typing error, 2000bht is the new figure. Posted Image

What!!!...2000 every week???

Obviously she must be pocketing at least 38baht of that. Pfff, bloody typical Thai women! I'd pack my bags...

:lol:

Bullshit she is eating Bt.20,000 per week.

How rude. Learn some manners.

Your wife wats 20k a week doesn't she..that's why your butt hurt at my reply.

I suggest you read the thread before replying though as the OP corrected the amount to Bt2000 per week.

Here I have ALBEN-HERO. One pack (25 BHT) with two capsules, each contains ALBENDAZOLE 200mg.

Only one time take two capsules.

Repeat once per year.

Get rid of: Pinworm, Whipworm,Roundworm, Hookworm and tapeworm.

Whole family take at same time, after your pets (if any) have had their anti worm injection.

Good luck.

Good idea, there's a lot of people with worms that don't even know about it.

The following are the symptoms of worms in human body. Note that these symptoms of parasites may be due to other reasons.

Extreme skin rashes with blisters

Food allergies or sensitivities

Anemia due to blood loss

Iron deficiency

Constipation

Gas and stomach bloating

Fatigue, tiredness, depression and a lack of concentration.

Nervousness, anxiety and restlessness.

• Like 1