How to stop Thai wife eating SO much?

Chittychangchang

One for the weekend..

She's eating me out of house and home!

How do i diplomatically and without being hit on the head with a wok get my weekly food bill down.

No i'm not being a miserly scrooge.

We are talking 20,000bht a week on food just for her cooked at home.

She eats more than us all put together.

A typical meal is 1/2 kg of meat with rice and raw veggies, during that she is talking about having a whole sea bass fish for desert.

Jeez i knew thai women can put it away but this takes my biscuit.

CCC

Edited by Chittychangchang

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£412 uk pounds at todays rate for her to eat per week at home , jeezus my heart go's out to you, and hers might just pack in if she's eating that much, get her stomach stapeled, it will work out far cheaper in the long run......

Edited by MB1
  • Like 2

Chitty lives in the UK correct? Mine eats a lot more in Australia also. She admits it, foods better here than Thailand so she eats more. Since living here she's put on a good 10kg easy.

Chitty lives in the UK correct? Mine eats a lot more in Australia also. She admits it, foods better here than Thailand so she eats more. Since living here she's put on a good 10kg easy.

I believe he is based in the UK yes,so it's quite feasible if he is shopping for Thai products in the UK then his shopping bill is going to sky rocket,after all it's extremely difficult to find certain products outside of the major cities like London and Birmingham etc.

The cost of thai rice alone is enough to make you cry.