One year non-imm O from within TH?

There is a 3 year visa, but that is only for business travelers. It must be preapproved by immirgaiton in Bangkok and you are not allowed extensions of stay on this special visa. After 90 days max, you have to leave. it is specially for persons travelling regularly to Thailand for business meetings.

I contacted a reputable law- and service-company in Bangkok with the question what visa would be best for me if I reside in Thailand but work abroad as a business developer. 

Ocassionally I would have telephone-conversations with my contacts abroad from my home in Thailand. 

Answer: I you only have some telephoneconversations ocassionally a non-B or non-O (ret) will be sufficient. Problem with the non-B is that most countries submit only 90 day - single entry - visas except Australia. 

For a non-O (ret) you need THB 800,000 in the bank or a monthly income of THB 65,000 (or a mix),

Things are flexible as a rubber band here. 

I'm still in the search for a proper visa........basically not working, but only living. I've read somewhere about a 3 year visa for this matter. Anyone?

Many honorary consulates will issue multiple entry O visas with no financial proof.

Australia has some.

guys

I am getting my yearly non imm O in the US. It is based on me having a son in Thailand, not a marriage (I am not married to my son's mother).

Do the same rules apply for this case? i.e. 40.000 income or 400000 in the bank?

thanks

Those financial rules are for an extension of stay at immigration here. They are the same for both except there is no 60 day reguirement.

There is no rules for getting a visa it depends upon where you apply.

Have you legitimized yourself as the childs father? You may not be able get a multiple entry without it.

Hello All,

I received a Non Immigrant O Visa before when visiting my Son and Daughter in Thailand. What is the Closest Thai Embassy to get the same Non Immigrant O Visa in ?

I live in Sa Kaeo Thailand.. We do have a border crossing in Aranyaprathet which is close but I dont think you can get Non Immigrant visa there. Just a 15 day for going across and back.

do I have to go to Laos or KL ? or is there one closer?

thank you

If they are Thai he could also get an extension of stay at immigration.

Some more info would help.

Hello

yes both my children are Thai.. I have already in the Past visited them here in Thailand on a NON Immigrant type O visa that I secured in Los Angelas. I just dont have time after I finish with my contract to go to LA to renew my visa.

So im wondering if I can easily do this at a close by embassy??

and which one is the closest to Sa Kaeo?

Thank you

Are the children legally yours, in essence where you married to the mother or did you go to court to become the legal father?

You could get a 60 day extension of stay from immirgaiton f you show up with the children and preferably the mother, together with household book, ID-cards and birth certificates.

Did you get a single or multiple entry visa.

You can get a single about anywhere. Nearest to you by land is PP Cambodia but it takes 4 days

to get it. After that it would be Laos.

The 60 day extension is a good option and you can make a border hop and get another one with the 15 day entry.