The right to speak out

Lite Beer

Be careful my friend , plenty have tried to do this and are now pushing up daisy's, only recently a millionaire, very vocal of the present government , was murdered, you are presenting the true form of democracy ,freedom of speech, much to the dismay of the PTP, who have their own interpretation, you can say what you like as long as it is what we want to hear, most of these spiffs are on another planet, as they can't understand why people dislike them , possibly the best advice, play it cool , as you are more valuable to Thailand alive than dead.clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif

No sides want the Thai population to have genuine free speech. They want to manage and control the message.

Control, I think you are right, most governments would love that.

A individual has a responsibility to speak out/act against an observed or even a perceived injustice to another individual/group. Without the use of this avenue (free speech/thinking) mankind would never have progressed to where we are today.

This guy gives me hope for Thailand. Someone willing to speak out and show individual thought. In the past people like this have been silenced and he is certainly risking more than money in his quest, but if he allows himself to be intimidated than "they" win. What I like most is that he is not promoting one side or the other but looking for what is right by the people. Stay independent, if he was to join the UN or another large organization then it would be that much easier for the powers that be to take the mic away from him.

Best of luck to him. Hopefully more Thais will follow his leadership.

• Like 1

This guy gives me hope for Thailand. Someone willing to speak out and show individual thought. In the past people like this have been silenced and he is certainly risking more than money in his quest, but if he allows himself to be intimidated than "they" win. What I like most is that he is not promoting one side or the other but looking for what is right by the people. Stay independent, if he was to join the UN or another large organization then it would be that much easier for the powers that be to take the mic away from him.

Best of luck to him. Hopefully more Thais will follow his leadership.

He should hire some bodyguards just in case,... thumbsup.gif