14-year-old Ukrainian tourist dies in Phuket

webfact

so he was Ukrainian and now English ? a little seriousness in the articles would be nice .. nice journalist. RIP Ethan

I have to agree. The follow up news post says he was English. One would think the administrator that posts the news could update the title of the original post to be accurate to the unfortunate lad's nationality. It would just make a bit more sense than this misleading title...

Firstly, Ethan was British and not Ukranian. He was not on holiday with his parents. He was there with extended family, grandmother, aunts,uncles and cousins. They were all getting to know each other better as a family. A person can have an allergic reaction to anything, you dont need to know if you are allergic to go into anaphalaxis. I met him a few months ago and he was a very kind and sweet young man. I know Ethans family and they are totally devastated by his tragic and sudden death. He will be missed by many and never forgotten.

Edited by cherry777
  • Like 1

Very very sad.

Ethan Williams does not sound like a Ukrainian name though?

Yes you would think the title of this thread could have been corrected by now....
Yes, they should correct it. They make it sound like he was attacked or something! He was British, not Ukranian. Those reporters need to get their facts straight! Edited by cherry777

Long standing thread titles tend not to be changed as there are internet indexing issues. UK = Ukraine, typical Thai "journalism" muck up.

Yes, things like this happen with newspapers often. At least the other headlines are correct. Edited by cherry777