Can anybody recommend a good motorcycle mechanic?

Satearn

I have a Honda wave and the warranty just ran out....

Now it has no power and making noise, I suspect the fuel injection module that IS under warranty.

So I need an honest AND competent mechanic, he needs to work for Mition Honda because that is where I bought the bike.

Any recommendations?

Cheers!

he needs to work for Mition Honda

this is part of the question, but even Mityon mechanics ofen have no clue....

So I'm looking for:

- Works at Mition

- Speaks fair English

- Competent

- Honest (so if the fuel injection IS the problem he does it under warranty)

Tall order...but I hope!

If the bike is out of warranty so is the fuel ignition & every part on the bike unless you have it stated on the warranty that your electrics have a longer warranty. Any of my waves when the 3 year was out you fix you pay. Finding a competent mechanic is a whole different matter. When your bike is in warranty you don't have to take it back to Mittyon. Any qualified service dept recognized for Honda repairs(by Honda ) is as good as where you bought it. A warranty is a warranty.

The bike is a little over 1 year old, so the fuel injection is still under warranty.

I just don't want to dealer to deny fuel injection is the actual problem...

So even Mition I don't trust, so looking for a Mition dealer and mechanic that are good.

Fuel injection has a 3 year warranty, the bike lacks power and it keeps stalling even if the idle is adjusted.

When cold the idle can't be adjusted enough to prevent stalling, when hot , the idles is way to high.

Might just be a minor problem? Bike is basically new....

The part sounds like it is for sure under warranty being that new. Getting an authorized shop to do the work that is not run by the Mittyon mafia is a whole nother problem. I have a Kawasaki big bike but when I had a scooter Yamaha most of the shops could do authorized repairs. Can't blame you I do not have to much trust for Mittyon.