Arthritis Medicine

hellodolly

Arthritis Medicine I know we had a thread on this several weeks ago. There was a lot of good recommendations. I have been using Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulphate and was looking for MSM It seems to not be available in Thailand. Several posters mentioned they got it from iherb.com.They were happy with it. So on the first of August I set up an account with them and ordered it along with a few other things Q10 and Calcium with citrate. Just to get the bill over $40 for a discount.

I mentioned that I had just ordered it. Some one asked me to post how long it took to get it. I got my confirmation from them on August 2 and the package arrived today.

The confirmation said Your order has been shipped via Global Priority Mail by DHL. I am not complaining in fact I am ecstatic.

One of my reasons for posting this is a lot of them said that they had it delivered in 9 to 14 days. As you can see it was 20 days so don't be discouraged if you use them and it takes more than 14 days. I know I was. But not now. I am thinking of finding a few more things like fish oil for a new shipment. I am anxious to try some cinnamon oil or spray can't remember which. I had heard that just the smell of it helps with memory. Maybe take away some of these senior moments. Last week my 55 year old sister was diagnosed with Alltimers disease. Sorry about the spelling but I can't remember how to spell it.

iHerb.com - Ask.com Search

Glad it got through customs OK. I gave up waiting to hear of your order's arrival and today ordered the glucosamine combo. I received an email within 4 hours telling me it had been posted and that most customers received their orders within one week. I hope that is right.

Glad it got through customs OK. I gave up waiting to hear of your order's arrival and today ordered the glucosamine combo. I received an email within 4 hours telling me it had been posted and that most customers received their orders within one week. I hope that is right.

I hope so to.

Apparently no problem with customs the box was unopened and I had heard nothing about it. As I said don't be discouraged if it takes longer.

Personally I don't believe in home remedies, especially those that are smelled. 40 baht gets you a bottle of cinnamon at Tops or Tesco. I like it on my cereal not up my nose. Anyway, if you believe, go for it. Cheers

I am anxious to try some cinnamon oil or spray can't remember which. I had heard that just the smell of it helps with memory.

Hmmmm..... I hope it's not like "Memory Root." When I was a kid at summer camp, another fellow told us about "Memory Root." He told us that if we just put it into our mouths we'd remember! We went out into the woods and he showed us how to find it. We dug up the plants, brought the radish-like roots back to the bunkhouse and washed them off. He then sliced them into rounds, one for each of us...(but not for himself.) He then told us to just put it on our tongues and wait 30 seconds, but not chew or swallow. (Nice of him.) None of us lasted the full 30 seconds. By 15 our mouths were on fire, and the fire didn't go out for an hour.

That was more than 55 years ago, and he was right. I still remember it vividly.