An admitted critic of you.

alllyn

Okay, I admit it I have sat in judgment of so many of you. Your constant complaining, bemoaning and general disregard for the country and the people that you have chosen to make your home. I have been hostile said dirty things in my mind. I have constantly asked myself why do these people live here If this is how they really feel?

Yet now I feel like joining your ranks on this particular subject.

What the (F) is With the plus plus ++ charges?

Why is service at a hotel considered a separate charge that is Some kind of secret?

I thought I was going to the hotel for service why isn't the charge stated in the price of the room? This is absolutely baffling to me. Maybe hotels should have an oxygen charge or a taking up space charge or people speaking to you charge.

You know I actually feel little better after this. I hope it's not a thing that becomes common in my life sliding down that damm slick sticky rice bitter slope to where I will have to go to a 12 step Thaivisa complaining meeting.

Hello my name is Craig and I am a Habitual complainer about things I cannot change and seem to forget the difference wait that's not it, or wise.

Please, don't. You've shared with us enough. You've already erred on the side of being generously loquacious.

Having met theBlether, I don't want my mind scarred with mental images of your dirty thoughts regarding him... OH NO! IT'S TOO LATE! I'VE BEEN UNDONE BY MY OWN SPECULATION!!!!

My only hope now is to drink to oblivion, in the hope of degaussing my brain, or replacing that image with some appalling misadventure in the dubious bars that cannot spell "licensing restrictions"

SC

EDIT: And it's a full moon tonight...

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

It's ok, Allyn Craig (Craig Allyn?). I have a confession to make as well. I've been saying nasty things about you behind your back. Untruthful thingsunsure.png ... hurtful things. crying.gif

Some of them were mild criticisms of your personal dress and general demeanor. Other things... well, let's just say you shouldn't go to any of the pubs in Thonglor for awhile as there are currently some pretty vicious rumours circulating about you, three middle eastern gentlemen, a kilo of Bolivian flake, and a mallard duck. My bad! I was way out of line with this one.

Also if you step withing 100 meters of the Albanian embassy there is a very good chance you will be arrested on sight. Again, I apologize! I should have known better.

If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I know time will heal these vicious wounds.smile.png

• Like 1