Largest selection of tiles

I went to Boonthavon and Home Pro and was not very impressed by their selection of Tiles and was wondering if there are other places with larger/largest variety of tiles. Does anyone know?

Thanks

P.S. I live in BKK.

Boonthavoorn Rangsit have the biggest selection of tiles I've seen in one place here.

Otherwise you're stuck with going to 1,000,000 small places who will always have one box less in stock than you need :(

• Like 1

Grand Home Mart, they have a showroom right beside Fashion Island, as well as others dotted around the city.

Too be honest they are really just another Home Pro.

What is it the OP is looking for?

When he says not impressed, not impresed by what, the size, shape, materials used or the finish of the tiles?

Where are the tiles to be used, inside or outside, he may have other options.

Tell us what you are looking for, and someone will let you know where to get it, or if its actually available.

Pics would also help.

I was not impressed by their variety. I think it's a bit limited and could not find something I liked for inside home decor. For example i did find a style i liked but they had only 1 size 20x20 which was not suitable. ..

You are quite right wpcoe.

Cant' tell from the website if they have a BKK branch but they do have an amazing selection of tiles. Interior, exterior, non-slip, etc and in a wide range of sizes, styles and colours. Also a very complete range of home fittings.

The Khon Kaen showroom is slightly larger than Kalasin. If I find what I want in KK not available in Kalasin they will send to their Kalasin branch at no charge and then free delivery up to 50Km. All this and I think a little cheaper than Home Pro.