Post your pixs of weird out bikes here.

BSJ

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dutchbiker, did the people who designed that bike know that a Minigun used around 6500 rounds a minute? Two equals 13000 rounds of 5.56mm ammo! Including links 200+ Kg

Yes, it's a V6. But why are there only 4 inlet trumpets? blink.png

Just checking up on an old project: The Bad Dog 215. No it's not a complete bike.....yet, but it's the biggest mother of a motorcycle V-twin yet to run!

The mock-up.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture13.jpg

The comparison to a normal V-twin.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture26.jpg

2 shots of a piston!

attachicon.gifCropperCapture52.jpg

attachicon.gifCropperCapture53.jpg

http://www.baddogcycles.com/index.php

215 Cubic inches sound great but compared to the Gunbus it's a baby.

From the website...

The fuel injected, 45 degree 6728 cc / 410 cubic inch V-Twin runs through a 3 speed transmission with reverse and actually looks pretty good in its finished state compared to the initial photos, in fact, everything looks good. It puts out 523 foot pounds of torque. Seat height is 31.5 inches and overall length is 136 inches. It is a little heavy at 1433 pounds so high speed corner carving might be an issue and there aren't any photos of the big bike on the road so I guess we'll have to wait for the road test, that is if someone can actually road test this monster.

post-188855-0-40623600-1384344469_thumb.

Just checking up on an old project: The Bad Dog 215. No it's not a complete bike.....yet, but it's the biggest mother of a motorcycle V-twin yet to run!

The mock-up.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture13.jpg

The comparison to a normal V-twin.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture26.jpg

2 shots of a piston!

attachicon.gifCropperCapture52.jpg

attachicon.gifCropperCapture53.jpg

http://www.baddogcycles.com/index.php

215 Cubic inches sound great but compared to the Gunbus it's a baby.

From the website...

The fuel injected, 45 degree 6728 cc / 410 cubic inch V-Twin runs through a 3 speed transmission with reverse and actually looks pretty good in its finished state compared to the initial photos, in fact, everything looks good. It puts out 523 foot pounds of torque. Seat height is 31.5 inches and overall length is 136 inches. It is a little heavy at 1433 pounds so high speed corner carving might be an issue and there aren't any photos of the big bike on the road so I guess we'll have to wait for the road test, that is if someone can actually road test this monster.

Very impressive! I think it's a bit short on luggage space though. Maybe they could put a hitch on it so you can pull a bogie trailer. blink.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mayby not super weird, but still......

Kawasaki 1400 drag racer @ this years Bang Saen Bike week.

attachicon.gifSANY0021.JPG

attachicon.gifSANY0022.JPG

That qualifies as the biggest rear road tyre I have seen on a bike! Although proportionally the Honda Grom I saw down the Night Beach Market the other day with the very big back wheel and tyre would eclipse that one based on size of bike!