Help! GF refuses to leave!

sonic_11uk

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One gets mocked on here by the usual suspects for 'paying for sex' but in reading all the above horror stories one can also appreciate the wisdom of Charlie Sheen who (supposedly) told the judge upon being queried why someone like himself needs to pay for sex:

I don't pay for sex; I pay for them to go home after sex.

... which in Thailand might involve paying for them to have a place to where they actually can go home ... and thus all the fracas as described involved with getting her to move out becomes moot.

Yes OP, listen to Charlie Sheen, the coke addict and conspiracy theorist. His ways will help you out of your predicament...

The woman has a car, a family, a job. He also plans to move out, leaving her in the current apartment. She's not suddenly going to be homeless and destitute.

It sounds like the OP is on the right track, move out, take a break and disappear for a little while. He is naïve about thinking he can talk to her when he comes back, but he clearly for some reason still loves this girl and doesn't really want to be apart.

• Like 1

One gets mocked on here by the usual suspects for 'paying for sex' but in reading all the above horror stories one can also appreciate the wisdom of Charlie Sheen who (supposedly) told the judge upon being queried why someone like himself needs to pay for sex:

... which in Thailand might involve paying for them to have a place to where they actually can go home ... and thus all the fracas as described involved with getting her to move out becomes moot.

Yes OP, listen to Charlie Sheen, the coke addict and conspiracy theorist. His ways will help you out of your predicament...

The woman has a car, a family, a job. He also plans to move out, leaving her in the current apartment. She's not suddenly going to be homeless and destitute.

It sounds like the OP is on the right track, move out, take a break and disappear for a little while. He is naïve about thinking he can talk to her when he comes back, but he clearly for some reason still loves this girl and doesn't really want to be apart.

Yes OP, listen to Charlie Sheen ... His ways will help you out of your predicament... No -- Charlie Sheen's ways would have kept the OP from getting into the predicament in the first place.

Fatal attraction and I would be worried about her doing something bad to you or others. I have seen it before with ex's as they have serious mental issues.

The more you push her away the worst it will get, you'll see. You have no legal recourse if she stalks you and may have to move far away. I know this isn't fair, but your in deep shit with a psycho crazy bitch.

People like this have serious insecurity issues and I bet her ex BF did not cheat on her either. YOU became his best friend by taking her away!!!

Maybe that's the answer....pass her off to another guy!

Says a lot about someone when they hold up a cokehead wifebeater like Charlie Sheen as a font of "wisdom"

Says a lot about someone when they hold up a cokehead wifebeater like Charlie Sheen as a font of "wisdom"

Like I said, the usual suspects. But actually this is my favorite font.

Like I said, the usual suspects. But actually this is my favorite font.

Oh poor Crabby! Feeling persecuted by a tiny minority who take the piss out of him for knocking about with hookers.

Honestly speaking i hope nobody uses the hollywood types as a role model. These ppl have tons of cash, fame and live in a society where xxxxxx up behavior of famous ppl and ppl in general are things to be admired rather than shamed. Definitely wouldn't work for the average joe cos at the end of the day he's still charlie sheen and will be richer and more famous than you will ever be.

Edited by metisdead
Profanity

While I still maintain the Thai method is cheap and effective for both Thai and farang men, I readily accept that it may not work for this guy.

It relies as much upon the woman's perception of the man applying it as it does the physical aspect; meaning that a guy who's been passive and meek with his woman all through the relationship probably won't be able to make it stick.

That's a good point. So many farangs come to Thailand and think that being nice and generous and easy (read wuss) would be such a nice change from how the locals treat their women. Truth is, once a Thai woman realizes that you are a wimp, she will never be afraid of you, nor will she respect you. And you can't change that perception, at least not overnight. It's much easier going from a jerk to a nice guy.

Another advantage the Thai guys have is their family and friends, who will come down on this woman like she ain't never seen. And she knows this. The OP sounds like he's all alone....and a real pushover. It must suck to be him.

• Like 1

If you guys think the OP is going to extract himself from this situation with appeasement and financial largesse, then you need to thank God you've got starch in your shirts because, seriously, it's the only thing holding you upright.

I agree with HS, no money ever.

But I don't agree with violence, of any sort, directed at women so run away and don't look back.

• Like 1

If you guys think the OP is going to extract himself from this situation with appeasement and financial largesse, then you need to thank God you've got starch in your shirts because, seriously, it's the only thing holding you upright.

But I don't agree with violence, of any sort, directed at women so run away and don't look back.

Nor do I unless it's in self defence as it has been on both the occasions I've had to deal with nutty women

Undoubtedly there are ways to be a man without resorting to slapping women..whistling.gif

• Like 1

The only advice I gave to the OP way back early is that he should think real hard about giving up his job.

As for what the OP should do, I defer to all those who have had the experience of getting themselves into relationships in Thailand of which, by whatever means, they have had to find a way to get out.

10 years in Thailand for me with the same girl and never been there myself. In that time, she has come from nowhere to representing one of Thailand's largest companies with little going for her but personality and gorgeous looks... and I am very proud of her.

• Like 1

14 years later, the same jealousy(lack of self esteem) still flares up on occasion. This unchecked behavior will lead her to controlling your thoughts and actions. Damaged goods are common in these insecure gals of all nations. They can be rehabilitated and gain self- control(reality), but to build them up rather than beat them down is the tactic. And loads of work and understanding. Friend went thru lie detector test to prove his point . My thought is that greener pastures are still to be discovered for you. Good luck Amigo!

• Like 1

Wow... Bitches be crazy!

Where the hell do you people meet these kind of women? I'm a woman myself and I just cannot comprehend ever acting like that!

Good luck son! Looks like you need all the luck you can get! thumbsup.gif

I think you quite clearly need to be more firm and stop being such a pushover. She has you wrapped round her little finger and she knows it - that's why she's using it to her every advantage.

Dump the lady, report all harassment and keep it noted for evidence if needs be, kick her out of the house and tell her to do one. Hell give her some money if it will make your guilty conscience feel that little bit better and it might sweeten her up.

Don't be her friend. Don't be amicable. Just end it and finish it and ignore her.

I'm a lady and that's what I would do if I was in your shoes. I think if I was in her shoes (mega crazy etc) I'd get the hint, take some of your money and move on to some other idiot who was gonna put up with me. wink.png

Men ! ....................they're all pigs !

• Like 2

if she still refuses to leave, threaten her with being taken to the police station to ask for a drug test on her. not much she will be able to do from inside prison. but it sounds as though you might be joining her too if your putting up with this nonsense for any length of time.

Edited by john baah jumper

make sure you use a condom even if its a late night/early morning quicky. Change sim, consider leaving the country, delete facebook account.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned......

Use a condom???? OH I get it. It will keep it clean enough to sew back on after she has thrown it to the ducks.

Den