Romeo con artists cheat women in 'Phuket Airport' scam

webfact

Hi interesting article....I am communicating with one of these dead beats now. I will get all the info from him and send it to where???????

It is a shame they imagine women are so silly.

I thought I may send him this link but then thought I would find out all the details like the sites they use etc.

You would think since there is no such thing as privacy that tracking these types down would be easy.

I now have IP number etc and I am getting all info I can.......they start with marriage this is facebook so I thought I had met them...after marriage does not work since I have no care to marry some stranger they start with I am sending you a gift.

Also being an english teacher its not hard to see for a so called engineer that they can write english properly, so I thought maybe african but the site they use as a phony mail tracking system used .tl which is from Timor..........any ideas where to send any info I get? This is the tracking site http://icscexpressuk.page.tl/

THIS IS THE SO CALLED GUY
KELVIN WILLIAMS.....his new facebook account.....https://www.facebook.com/kelvin.williams.77736310
45 winchester Road Basingstoke, Hampshire. England RG21 United Kingdom.
Mobile: +447919694722
RECEIVER’S NAME & ADDRESS
taken out
in the undisclosed box there is supposed to be 10000 pounds so he said on facebook,
as if a stranger is going to send this much to a stranger lolol so silly....
Shipment Information
Items
Gold ring, Laptop, Iphone 5, Samsung Galaxy, Silver and Diamond jewelries, and undisclosed box. casio digital camera.
DATE
TIME
PRESENT SERVICE AREA
CHECKPOINT DETAILS
27-08-2013
9 : 25
United Kingdom airports
Departs from UK
28-08-2013
15 : 45
United Kingdom - Holland
Arrived Holland
Edited by fijolli

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon.

Yes it may seem for some that its Karma .....if that your idea of karma......but I am not thai and also many nice thai women would be the target of this .........NOT smart scammers that have taken your money. Also to them you're fair game not really personnel just business..............You want sex or a wife they want money fair trade in their eyes.........Yanks set it up like a guys playground....you know the rules.....unless you live in denial? Maybe you have been here so long you also have learnt to turn a blind eye. Since you have a thai name ? maybe you feel cheated by your own kind...I understand...but

if you don't like being ripped off.......... why do you laugh at it when it happens to others?

I feel sorry for the women who get duped. But this happens in many countries. However, in most you can report the crime to the police who may even try to catch the scam artists. Anyone notice that from this article no police dept wanted to even take down the details, let alone investigate. How hard would it be to set up a sting operation?

I guess harder than setting up a roadblock and taking 200 baht fines.

Online you can find a few VDO (in French) about sting operations conducted in Western Union bureaus and cybercafés in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire, at the request of Swiss and French police (who travelled there and were present at the stings though not intervening) in collaboration with their Ivoirians colleagues.

Those scams were of the love you madly please send money type aimed at French citizens and French speaking Swiss.

Some of these guys were caught in the act, taken to the police and then forced to communicate again with their targets and then confess to them that they were fake, and that they had been cheated. Other than that they didn't get much punishment and seemingly got to keep the money they had so far received.

Its funny really we have NO privacy....if you write in a BLOG politically ( and its against any side) your in big trouble they can come to your house and arrest you..SO THEY CAN FIND YOU..BUT....if your an internet scammer...seems your immune even if you are caught.......sounds like its better to scam people,,,,than have a political opinion about your rights.......