Ubon Police arrest killer of 3-year-old boy

webfact

Alcohol should be a banned substance and the dealers put in prison for life. It will be the ruin of society - mark my words.

Seriously though, I have grave doubts and concerns over the death penalty, but in a case like this and where is absolutely no doubt over guilt, then scum like this deserve no less than Death.

Banning alcohol really worked well in the US.

In Thailand I fear it would just go the same way as other things that are banned/illegal.

As he has already admitted his guilt my understanding is that this will now be taken into account when sentencing

I don't want to wander too much from the thread, because this was such a terrible crime and the bastard who committed it should already be in the lowest of Hells. However, I noted a few posters asking why alcohol was even mentioned and thought that if he had tested positive for any drugs, this thread would now be full of demands for tightening up drug control or bringing back Thaksin who had over 2000 drug suspects murdered, but because he was intoxicated with alcohol - no one says a word; surprising eh?