The Ubon Bbq At 'aod' - The First Meet Of Farangs In Ubon

thaibites0

The Magazine is out - a couple of interviews with the Farangs (I ALWAYS have to delete the 'L' I put in there instead of the 'R'!) and a picture to boot!

I have a few copies and will drop a few of at 'Wrong Way' if your open now! Tried the other day but you must have been visiting the family. The pic in the magazine is of course the most beautifull attendee (and it appears 'the boss at 'Wrong Way') with a profile of Marco just visible - these are the main people in the shot!

post-16800-1145261753_thumb.jpg

HI Bites

and all oter's who where in AOD BBQ

Regarding Magazines,, we do have those in our Shop as well as many as you want.

also you can looked in the web www.wakeupmag.com (In thai) having said that it's not yet updated...

and ofcourse DONT forget 22nd Meeting in TROND'S Place....

-Marco-

The Magazine is out - a couple of interviews with the Farangs (I ALWAYS have to delete the 'L' I put in there instead of the 'R'!) and a picture to boot!

I have a few copies and will drop a few of at 'Wrong Way' if your open now! Tried the other day but you must have been visiting the family. The pic in the magazine is of course the most beautifull attendee (and it appears 'the boss at 'Wrong Way') with a profile of Marco just visible - these are the main people in the shot!

Thaibites0,

Didn't expect to see that! My boss seems to be everywhere these days. You can see me in the photo offering money to anyone who would take my place for the interview. I hate interviews. . . You probably came around when our road lost power and we decided to go home and dry off. Hope you all had a good Songkran. Still shaking the water out of my ears.