Gold digging bar girls...or girls with a heart of gold!

mengfarmer

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

" Lets here more positive stories about bar girls…"

This could be a short thread..... :-) Bar girls are here to make money , not to fall in love. So their actions are based

upon getting money from you in any way they can. If deception is needed, no problem.. If you know that, then you will not

run afoul and can have a great time. But I agree, in my many years here, I have run into a few really nice girls who had not

spent much time in the bar. Any girl who had been in the bar a long time, or just about every gogo girl has a bit of greed in

their heart.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

I know of one guy that i think worked as a chef that was helped financially by his bargirl gf,

they had a long term relationship.

A note here is that he was of appropriate age for her, less than 10 years difference.

It ain't an option for me to share a woman with other men tho, alas wasnt me.

Edited by poanoi

Quote:

This could be a short thread..... :-) Bar girls are here to make money , not to fall in love. So their actions are based

upon getting money from you in any way they can. If deception is needed, no problem.. If you know that, then you will not

run afoul and can have a great time. But I agree, in my many years here, I have run into a few really nice girls who had not

spent much time in the bar. Any girl who had been in the bar a long time, or just about every gogo girl has a bit of greed in

their heart.

So to make such a generalised and bigoted statement like that you have met "just about every gogo girl" have you ?

Quote:

This could be a short thread..... :-)

But this could also be a really looong thread!

Bar girls are here to make money...All recpect for that, but sometime between makeing money and eating somtam they do amazing stuff ( No not meen in the bed )

one suspects yours will be a single post I am afraid, all TV's members are married to Hi So Thai-chinese ladies, who have double doctorates in nuclear physic's and whose familes are well connected in the Thai police, Military,usually Generals, immigration, or goverment (tick all applicable)

Thai visa members have never visited a beers bar, are unaware of what exactly a BG is, and they came to Thailand to visit the temples and beaches, and met their wives at a Thai goverment dinner hosted by the PM at the time...

And of course one must futher note that numerous TV member's of this elite club appear to have holiday homes in Isaan....tongue.png

Have we met at one of those PM's luncheons ?

The only thing I got out of the OP was that the author was once homeless in Pattaya. How the heck did that happen?

I met a bar girl called Ting, she told me a story about a guy she picked up from a gutter in Patts., She picked him up, showered him and tried to look after him.

Turned out that after dozens of chances she had to leave him because he was a no mark loser that like trolling on the internet.

Shame that, Ting is a nice girl. coffee1.gif alt=coffee1.gif>

Easy to make fun of things you dont understand...such as LOVE...

Ignorance..

But you are all wlcome to make fun of me...I tried to start a thred about love but if you want to make it about someting else its up to you...

I belive in freedom of exprecsion...

• Like 1

Quote:

their heart.

So to make such a generalised and bigoted statement like that you have met "just about every gogo girl" have you ?

Where's the bigoted part?

He says two things, that hoes are mostly concerned with making money, and will use deception if needed.

The first is clearly true, as with any job, we do it to make money and to support ourselves.

And the second, well it seems deception is a key part of their job, they pretend like the guy is picking them up, and use the bar-fine story to politely hide that it is really money for sex.

The only thing I got out of the OP was that the author was once homeless in Pattaya. How the heck did that happen?

I met a bar girl called Ting, she told me a story about a guy she picked up from a gutter in Patts., She picked him up, showered him and tried to look after him.

Turned out that after dozens of chances she had to leave him because he was a no mark loser that like trolling on the internet.

Ignorance..

But you are all wlcome to make fun of me...I tried to start a thred about love but if you want to make it about someting else its up to you...

Maybe if you loved yourself more you wouldn't get yourself into these situations.

Man mend thyself. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Quote:

their heart.

I am going to go out on a limb here, and say I suspect I have been with far more gogo girls than you.

Hence my statement is based upon 14 years of experience . Yours is based upon what ??

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

I know of one guy that i think worked as a chef that was helped financially by his bargirl gf,

they had a long term relationship.

A note here is that he was of appropriate age for her, less than 10 years difference.

It ain't an option for me to share a woman with other men tho, alas wasnt me.

Thanks for defining the appropriate age gap for us mate.

Shame that, Ting is a nice girl. coffee1.gif

I am being to wonder if the OP has just finished read "the world of Suzie Wong".....the one about the hooker with a heart of gold, set in HK ?

did you love her after only a very short time? if you were broke how did you get your money after 2 weeks? sorry I just dont understand your story about "love" but if you did feel love then you should try to contact her again and be sober . cheers. good luck

Ok here is the deal. The ratio between bar girls with a heart of gold, or bar girls who are pure evil and will

tell you anything to get money from you, is a function of the amount of time spent in the bar. Show me a girl

who arrived in the bar last week because her family was broke, and I will show you most likely a nice girl.

Show me a bar girl who has worked in the bar for 6 years and boinked a thousand farangs, and I will most

likely show you a girl with designs on your money. I have seen countless times that when a sweet nice girl

shows up in the bar, a month later some guy has whisked her off, and is getting a visa to Sweden for her.

If a bar girl is covered in tattoos, has a lot of gold chains, and speaks with an Aussie accent, then she most

likely is not the heart of gold girl you are looking for....cheesy.gif

I agree...But THIS tred was ment to be about the girls that do have a heart of gold ( in my dreams i was thinking that some guys shuold fill in thier own stories )...But also the girls how been here for a while mostly have more oppertunitys to help someone out because thay have someting, appartemnt, money etc...the girl who just arrived most time have noting and sleep in a room over the bar or in a lady house ( phuket) maybe she have a heart of gold but she can not help you becaue she have nothing, and shes to scared of the boss of the bar to think of her own...my help usually comes from older girls ( 27+) who had been here for a while...present GF exepted...

Ok here is the deal. The ratio between bar girls with a heart of gold, or bar girls who are pure evil and will

tell you anything to get money from you, is a function of the amount of time spent in the bar. Show me a girl

who arrived in the bar last week because her family was broke, and I will show you most likely a nice girl.

Show me a bar girl who has worked in the bar for 6 years and boinked a thousand farangs, and I will most

likely show you a girl with designs on your money. I have seen countless times that when a sweet nice girl

shows up in the bar, a month later some guy has whisked her off, and is getting a visa to Sweden for her.

If a bar girl is covered in tattoos, has a lot of gold chains, and speaks with an Aussie accent, then she most

likely is not the heart of gold girl you are looking for....cheesy.gif

I agree...But THIS tred was ment to be about the girls that do have a heart of gold ( in my dreams i was thinking that some guys shuold fill in thier own stories )...But also the girls how been here for a while mostly have more oppertunitys to help someone out because thay have someting, appartemnt, money etc...the girl who just arrived most time have noting and sleep in a room over the bar or in a lady house ( phuket) maybe she have a heart of gold but she can not help you becaue she have nothing, and shes to scared of the boss of the bar to think of her own...my help usually comes from older girls ( 27+) who had been here for a while...present GF exepted...

Ahhhh......In 14 years here I personally have never received one baht from a bar girl. I have loaned money to bar girls, and never saw one baht of that either. Perhaps I am flawed and cannot attract good girls...... But anyway, let's sit back and wait for the bar girl heart of gold stories to pour in. :-)

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Ignorance..

Ok, OP, didn't mean to go off-topic, was just curious what the heck happened to you.

As for bargirls, you have to admit that working that scene is not like slaving in a factory, or working the cash register at McDonalds, or cleaning rooms in a hotel. That "business" takes a part of someone, the most intimate part. As someone mentioned, working a few days in the industry, fresh off the farm, may not have long term effect. But spreading your legs for hundreds of drunken guys over a period of years, allowing these sweaty, hairy, behemoths to have their way with your body night after night....that does take a toll. If most of these women weren't hardened, they'd probably be suicidal.

• Like 1

Ignorance..

Ok, OP, didn't mean to go off-topic, was just curious what the heck happened to you.

As for bargirls, you have to admit that working that scene is not like slaving in a factory, or working the cash register at McDonalds, or cleaning rooms in a hotel. That "business" takes a part of someone, the most intimate part. As someone mentioned, working a few days in the industry, fresh off the farm, may not have long term effect. But spreading your legs for hundreds of drunken guys over a period of years, allowing these sweaty, hairy, behemoths to have their way with your body night after night....that does take a toll. If most of these women weren't hardened, they'd probably be suicidal.

I agree 100 % . When I meet sweet nice girls who just showed up in the bar, I tell them to not work a long time

or it will change them, and not to the better. Best thing is to work a couple of months, find a nice guy, and leave

the bar scene.

• Like 1

Quote:

their heart.

I am going to go out on a limb here, and say I suspect I have been with far more gogo girls than you.

Hence my statement is based upon 14 years of experience . Yours is based upon what ??

My statement was based on your own diatribe, not one which appears to be based of 14 years of low life living, after all in this world, without exception you get what you pay for.

Show me a girl who arrived in the bar last week because her family was broke, and I will show you most likely a nice girl.

But every bar girl in Thailand started working the bar last week!

So they must all be nice.

Hahaha I had discussion with a friend of mine, about the most popular time period the girls used when

asked how long they had been in the bar. We came up with two months as the most common answer.

Sort of a happy medium. If a girl says one week, generally the savvy customer will burst into laughter.

Six months sounds too long....

• Like 1