Walen School of Investing - learn how to make money and have a better life!

MacWalen

This is is our first artwork for the school of investing. I am also working on a dedicated website www.investing.walen.org, it is not done yet but will be finished shortly. Seems there is interest in this seminar in other parts of Thailand as well so the locations I can travel to are Pattaya, Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket.

post-46756-0-27666000-1379664397_thumb.j

• Like 1

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MacWalen in the seminar will you be frank and honest and openly discuss all potential scenarios (instead of painting an overly optimistic scenario) ? Here is a thought-provoking analysis

Why Stock Markets May Be Lagging Indicators

.........the bulls struggle to explain why the rising stock market is a sustainable trend. Improving earnings? Improving economies? There’s little evidence of either. Meanwhile, the bears struggle to explain the reasons behind printed money making its way into stock markets rather than under a proverbial mattress.

http://asiaconf.com/2013/09/22/markets-as-lagging-indicators/

Edited by midas

Are you guaranteeing people will make money?

I cannot guarantee it but if they follow the training they will have odds in their favour. There is always risk associated with investing. Even putting money in the bank can be risky like happened in Cyprus or earlier in Island. You could think of it like no risk no reward. In the course people will be able to analyse themselves if investing is for them. It can be very rewarding though.

MacWalen in the seminar will you be frank and honest and openly discuss all potential scenarios (instead of painting an overly optimistic scenario) ? Here is a thought-provoking analysis

Why Stock Markets May Be Lagging Indicators

.........the bulls struggle to explain why the rising stock market is a sustainable trend. Improving earnings? Improving economies? There’s little evidence of either. Meanwhile, the bears struggle to explain the reasons behind printed money making its way into stock markets rather than under a proverbial mattress.

http://asiaconf.com/2013/09/22/markets-as-lagging-indicators/

Jesus H, give the guy a break, even Dr Naams dog doesnt have crystal balls.

Disguise it any way you want, its gambling, take your pick and back your fancy.

Some of us dont care if the stock price rises, we look at dividends, do these dividends out perform whats available elsewhere, if yes invest, if no, look elsewhere.

Some basic phrases to help you with,

NAV

P/E Ratio

Discount or premium?

Dividend

You do sound very smug in your attitude.

I don't see anything in your advertising about potentially losing money. Why not? Are you guaranteeing people will make money?

I agree. I guess telling people they could see their money evaporate even if they follow the advice doesn't sell seminar seats, fancy graphic ads does.

But you know what, anyone who is foolish enough to risk their money after a 1 day seminar, and by an instructor with a 2 weeks performance track record, kinda deserves getting their behinds handed to them.

• Like 1

You do sound very smug in your attitude.

I don't see anything in your advertising about potentially losing money. Why not? Are you guaranteeing people will make money?

I agree. I guess telling people they could see their money evaporate even if they follow the advice doesn't sell seminar seats, fancy graphic ads does.

But you know what, anyone who is foolish enough to risk their money after a 1 day seminar, and by an instructor with a 2 weeks performance track record, kinda deserves getting their behinds handed to them.

Well yes, those are the types of people these seminars are done for, the gullible, and there are always some to be found.

That is pretty much it in a nutshell. Many have asked for details of what will be discussed in the seminar only to be told 'you don't need details'.

So to start with only a moron would pay money to attend something that they have no idea they will hear. So there is the first way to start losing money, don't do due diligence and blindly give money to someone who won't tell you what you will get.

Ok guys, give Mac a break... He's only trying to cash in on something that Thai ladies have known for years - a fool and his money are soon (and easily) parted - and they do it better than Mac could EVER imagine!

Farangs invest in the stupidest shit here, "company" is one of them and it is an exceptionally well traded commodity too, ROI is arguably shithouse to non-existant, so it only makes sense that Mac's target market would be of a similar (particular) niche. Pattaya, 'nuff said.

Lets be honest, none of us are going to part with our "hard" earned to attend this "seminar", Mac's OK with that and we're surely not his intended market.

Mac, as long as your ducks are in a row and things are legit, good luck with it. If not, may you have the connections to facilitate your lack of legitimacy.

• Like 2

And you thought it is only going up and up? Don't be so smart, it takes some time to get good return on investment but dividends just rolled in.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

it takes some time to get good return on investment

But that wasn't what you tried to make us believe when you posted your ever rising results and said there is good money to be made on the SET, isn't it.

Are you guaranteeing people will make money?

I cannot guarantee it but if they follow the training they will have odds in their favour. There is always risk associated with investing. Even putting money in the bank can be risky like happened in Cyprus or earlier in Island. You could think of it like no risk no reward. In the course people will be able to analyse themselves if investing is for them. It can be very rewarding though.

Quite disingenuous of you to imply the money of the ordinary man in the street held in banks was the subject of any risks if it was below the deposit guarantee threshold.

And where is “ Island “ ?blink.png

But that wasn't what you tried to make us believe when you posted your ever rising results and said there is good money to be made on the SET, isn't it.

And I stand by that. There is a lot of money in SET. No change here.

And a gain no portfolio update because the market ended negative again. No change here.

If you're also gonna be ignorant about the negative aspects of investing in your seminar, then it will be well worth the money. NOT?

This is is our first artwork for the school of investing. I am also working on a dedicated website www.investing.walen.org, it is not done yet but will be finished shortly. Seems there is interest in this seminar in other parts of Thailand as well so the locations I can travel to are Pattaya, Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket.

It's looks "scammish" to post the price in USD for a course sold in Thailand. Why are you doing that? Will you be giving a favourable exchange rate?... or should I say "favorable".smile.png

Edited by tropo

It's looks "scammish" to post the price in USD. Why are you doing that? Will you be giving a favourable exchange rate?... or should I say "favorable".smile.png

The follow up will be in Rubles. laugh.png ............Sorry......whistling.gif

Why negative? I own the shares so I am not losing anything till I sell and I will sell with much profit so I will earn good return. In the meantime dividends keep rolling in. Today Banpu and Kasikorn. Nothing to complain about. Also on days like this I do not even check my portfolio as I am not selling anything today so no worries. I know what I teach and it is to my student's benefits.

post-46756-0-31991100-1380023551_thumb.j

post-46756-0-58602100-1380023564_thumb.j

Why negative? I own the shares so I am not losing anything till I sell and I will sell with much profit so I will earn good return. In the meantime dividends keep rolling in. Today Banpu and Kasikorn. Nothing to complain about. Also on days like this I do not even check my portfolio as I am not selling anything today so no worries. I know what I teach and it is to my student's benefits.

he not checks his portfolio by coincidence on down days clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif If you gonna produce as much banter at your seminar, as you do here, you should promote it as a comedian performance. You seem to have more knowledge of that than about investing.

It's looks "scammish" to post the price in USD for a course sold in Thailand. Why are you doing that?

If I told you tropo there was international interest would you believe that? I can also do those seminars it the form of a webinar.

Doesn't matter about the online sales, but for a course sold and run in Thailand it's not a good look. If I was intending to sign up for a course in Thailand and they charged me in USD, it would put me off.

Edited by tropo

I'm sure you've noticed that Kasikorn adjusted their foreign exchange rate 10 times today, in a downward trend.

It means the investors start to get nervous about what's going on in the government, especially the 2.2 Trillion loan and the announcement the other day that export had grown with only 1% where they predicted 11%, and I'm sure from the 1% announced there was still 2 lied.

Investors don't stay ignorant of the facts, like you do.

Time will tell. Loan would boost the economy if anything. When people want to buy they release bad news, when they want to sell they release good news. A lot of it is a game. Overall those companies will keep doing business. I own the shares, nothing is leveraged and those are good companies so I don't worry. Do you? If so thank you very much. They sky was falling many times already and we are still here.

• Like 1