Kittens and mum needing home, any recommendations

rinteln

Hi guys,

A few weeks ago a female cat decided to have her babies near our home. Only about a week ago the mum decided she would bring her kittens into our garden. They were all in bad shape from lack of food and nutrition. Ever since then I have been feeding them and trying my best.

The problem is that we cant really take care of them long term so we need to move them on.

Anyone got any suggestions ? I have heard some bad stories about Tony's shelter and also not so good about Monks taking care of them in temples. If I have to then this will do but would rather not if there are better choices.

Anyone know of a family who take in animals or a good shelter ?

Thanks in advance

Edited by rinteln

I could give you the name of a couple, that would give the mom and kittens excellent care and love, but since they already have 40 cats, I wont give you their names! Sorry, but maybe the best solution is to put a few online adds, with some pics. The temples are not a good solution, since seems like most animals there are not really taken care of. Cats only eat meat, so giving them a dish of old rice is not doing them a favor.

You could get a bag of cat food, for the mom, and before the kittens get too big, try to put some adds out.