Looking For Visa Help.....!

Hi to everyone,well you have all heard this one before but hey each case is different and i would appreciate your help so hear goes,i would like my girlfriend and are son to come to the uk for a few months to see my family and friends.

we have been together for just over two years and are son is 3 month's old are ages are 35-32 we have record's of telephone calls and email's,at present the only problem i see is that i don't own my own property at present i'am back living with my parent's,i have a good job which i have been at for over 4 years,so what do you think....???

As for where we would be staying in the uk it would be with my parents but hopefully i will in my own propery soon.

That you don't currently own your own property won't hinder the application, but your parents should write a letter confirming that they are content for your girlfriend and son to stay with them for the duration of the visit. You will also need to show that you can pay for the trip and that your relationship is ongoing.

Your girlfriend will have to show that she has a good reason to return to Thailand at the end of the visit. Obviously, as you are the father's child, the visa officer's primary concern is going to be that your g/f and son will seek to remain in the UK with you as a family unit, rather than going back to Thailand.

Whilst your son won't currently qualify for a British passport, you can seek to register him as a British citizen.

Cheers,

Scouse.