Where to get a decent haircut in Chaweng?

Go to "Boots" and buy a set of hair clippers and do it yourself! I've been clean shaven for 15 years, haven't paid one baht, except for the clippers, and don't regret any thing!

The salon @ the rear entrance to tesco Chaweng always seems busy but with less 'hair' than the Waterloo cup I have no idea how their pricing is gauged.

HTH

Quite pricey and they did not do a very good job on me. I went in to go 'gold'. The pain from the price lasted longer than the colour. Cannot recommend that one.

Regarding the comment about tesco chaweng and the hair salon across from the AIS and fuji shop. Ive been going there for 2 years now and I only have one lady there cut my hair as she always does a good job everytime and she can even trim mustache and beards really good as well.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks everyone,

I ended up getting my hair cut at Big C by Nana for 350 baht, went from long hair to a pixie cut, with a head massage during the wash:) I brought pictures of what I wanted and I am pretty satisfied with the end result.

• Like 1

Regarding the comment about tesco chaweng and the hair salon across from the AIS and fuji shop. Ive been going there for 2 years now and I only have one lady there cut my hair as she always does a good job everytime and she can even trim mustache and beards really good as well.

Sorry livin - this one made me smile.

I am not sure that the lady is looking for her mustache or her beard to be trimmed. whistling.gif

But I am glad that someone got a result out of that shop. Well done clap2.gif I did go there a loooong time ago.goof.gif

Thanks everyone,

I ended up getting my hair cut at Big C by Nana for 350 baht, went from long hair to a pixie cut, with a head massage during the wash:) I brought pictures of what I wanted and I am pretty satisfied with the end result.

I also brought pictures.

Long-hair-brad-pitt-1100840_535_494.jpg

I was not happy with the result.

I only got this. sad.png

6144_view.jpg

Do you recall what you paid for that?

Thanks everyone,

One thing I love about haircuts in Asia, the massage!

They did that in Japan and Hong Kong.

Head, forehead, neck, shoulders and sometimes back.

Now, how can you NOT tip for that kind of service, whether this is a tipping country or not?

Even had one hair-cutter in Japan who was a practitioner of Reiki.

Not sure if it's still there but down at chaweng road, in the alley leading up to the mexican restaurant Gringos cantina, there is a hairdresser, that seems to do a good job

Alley between The islander,burger king and opposite ark bar entrance on chaweng road.

Haven't been paying the hairdresser a visit but having eaten a lot of times at Gringos at our vacations, we have been sitting and watching people going in and out from the hairdresser and

my GF at numeral times commented on the nice haircuts that people had after having their hair cut there.

Maybe worthwhile a looksee if you come across it on a walk on Chaweng road?