A nice vacation rental in Khao Lak?

debbieindoha

We're in Thailand for Christmas and although we've lived there before we don't know Khao Lak but want to stay a few weeks and scuba dive, lay on the beach, eat some great food.... :) Does anyone know or can anyone recommend a rental that is on or near the beach? We'd love to stay somewhere that is not a resort - be able to cook, relax, etc.

I'd love to hear from anyone that has a suggestion! Thanks so much :)

Debbie

We're in Thailand for Christmas and although we've lived there before we don't know Khao Lak but want to stay a few weeks and scuba dive, lay on the beach, eat some great food.... :) Does anyone know or can anyone recommend a rental that is on or near the beach? We'd love to stay somewhere that is not a resort - be able to cook, relax, etc.

Debbie

Me too.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

Debbie

Another resource you might check out is travelfish.com.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app