Company Rules & Regulations

Hi All

I am currently re-writing the employment contract at the company I run.

My lawyers have advised that if I have over 10 employees, then I'll need a set of company work rules & regulations. I currently have 32 employees.

Does anyone have a link to a 'standards' set of rules & regulations that I can tailor for my organisation (software development) ? Or perhaps a link ?

Cheers

Pedro

An employer with 10 or more regular employees is required to establish written rules and regulations in Thai language governing work performance and to display these regulations on the work premises within 15 days from the date that the number of employees reaches 10 employees or more. A copy of these rules and regulations must be submitted to the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare within seven days from the date that the employer announces or displays the working regulations.

An employer with 10 or more regular employees is also required to maintain an employee register in the Thai language together with documents pertaining to the payment of wages, overtime, holiday work and overtime on holidays. The employee register must be maintained for at least two years after the date of termination of employment of each employee, together with the supporting source documents.

www.lawyer.th.com