Place to rent for 1 month duration in Chiang Mai

ThailandNick2

I'm looking for a place to rent in Chiang Mai for a 1 month duration. Most of the guest houses in old city don't allow for 1 month duration, only 1 week or 1 daily. I was able to find a one month stay at Manee Guest House on soi 7, but at 7500/mo I'm told this is a bit high, and what's more.. my back is KILLING me from this non western spring style bed... my legs and arms go numb at night.

I'm getting a little bored with the area I'm at now and would like a change. I'm debating traveling down south to the beaches if it can be done on a cheap charlie budget. But I know there is so much more for me to explore in Chiang Mai that I wouldn't mind staying (plus I have to worry about that Visa run in one week ugh).

Can you recommend some 1 mo stay locations between 3000-8000bht/mo? I have been searching the forums using the advanced search on 'rent' but it's pulling up condos.

Edited by ThailandNick2

Between now and the 8th of october when my plane flys.

Anyone have names of places at least?

Of course, if I found work I'd become a resident LOL. I was a release engineer and specialize in installshield back in Silicon Valley.

Edited by ThailandNick2