Double entry tourist visa with savan vegas

Yesterday I arrived early at the hotel while checking in I had to fill in all the paperwork for the double entry tourist visa. I had to come with them to the consulate because that was a new rule. At the consulate he handed in all the paperwork and I had to show my face for 5 seconds

Today I got my passport back with a double entry tourist visa.

My history is 1 triple entry tourist visa from Antwerp.

1 double entry tourist visa from Vientiene

And today a new double entry tourist visa from savannakhet.

No red stamp yet.

I have a dutch passport.

Rgds

Baco

Edited by baco
  • Like 1

No questions asked and I didn't had to show proof of money

Paperwork well the usual application form and 2 foto's

2000 baht for the double entry tourist visa

That was it.

Edited by baco

• 2 weeks later...

The only place I found it was on the promotions page by clicking on special offers.

From latest reports you now have to go with them to consulate to make the application but they can still pick it up.

Perhaps they scaled back their advertising of the service.

Strange how they have changed the information link to their Visa Service. They had a dedicated section explain everything in detail. Now its just basically a flyer.

As ubonjoe says, perhaps they scaled back their advertising which I find bizarre, wouldn't you say?

Strange how they have changed the information link to their Visa Service. They had a dedicated section explain everything in detail. Now its just basically a flyer.

As ubonjoe says, perhaps they scaled back their advertising which I find bizarre, wouldn't you say?

There have been recent reports of a "toughening" attitude toward the issue serial tourist visas !

Maybe the "scaling back" is related to a more rigorous enforcement of "rules" at the Consulate ?

I received a telephone call from Savan Vegas on 9th September regarding a visa run I had booked with them, they said that they were no longer taking bookings for visa runs but would honour any booking that was already made.

There have been recent reports of a "toughening" attitude toward the issue serial tourist visas !

Maybe the "scaling back" is related to a more rigorous enforcement of "rules" at the Consulate ?

If that is the case, then this is starting to get ridiculous. Now they are scrutinizing Tourist Visas as well.???

Don't make it difficult on those who abide by the rules and are genuine visitors.

Edited by Straight8

If that is the case, then this is starting to get ridiculous. Now they are scrutinizing Tourist Visas as well.???

Don't make it difficult on those who abide by the rules and are genuine visitors.

Unfortunately the behaviour of the "abusers " reflects back on all .

Is the policy enforced at Thai embassies in Laos (i normally go Vientienne) on 3 Tourist visa's WITHOUT a period of 90 day outside Thailand ? I had a new passport issued a year ago and my tourist visa was transferred over and i have now made 2 tourist visa's since this, next time i go and make a new tourist visa in Vientienne i was slightly concerned they didnt issue it to me. Has anybody got experience on a issue or similar from either Laos Thai Embassies?

So if your not married to a Thai, not 50 or over, not yet get a pension, have no need to work, live outside a City, what options is there ?

Maybe should read legal option ? lot more will have no option but overstay, as no legal way to stay.