Phuket jet-ski operators urged to be fair, polite

webfact

Even with the best will in the World, it's real villains the public is confronted by and only a punishment centered approach will work. Confiscate their jet skis, apply the full resources of the law and put them in the slammer!

These criminals will not respond to gentle persuasion. Their needs come along way ahead of Thailand.

How very, very true. Combine that with sheer and utter disdain, because they believe they're immune.

I'm going to talk to my Thai sweet basil plants. They grow better when I discuss Socrates.

Words, words, words, words, words. There I've said enough, everything is fixed, problems solved.

Lets give it a couple of years to see how effective or action/inaction has been and then convene a

committee. That should take us to 2017 or so. Don't write anything negative in the meantime either.

I would suggest that "urging" anyone in Thailand to do anything is a futile exercise. How about "urging" them with a 60-day prison sentence the first time that they are found to have been involved in extortion of tourists and then doubling it on each subsequent occasion...?!

I suspect that, based upon this multiplier, many of these people (in both Phuket and Pattaya) would be in for life by now ...

I would suggest that "urging" anyone in Thailand to do anything is a futile exercise. How about "urging" them with a 60-day prison sentence the first time that they are found to have been involved in extortion of tourists and then doubling it on each subsequent occasion...?!

I suspect that, based upon this multiplier, many of these people (in both Phuket and Pattaya) would be in for life by now ...

Silly boy. You forgot about bail, didn't you.

Yeah leave the rifle at home JJ.

What? And take away his pride, his self-esteem, his manhood?

:lol:...You know what they say about a man who's guns bigger than he is..its called JJ syndrome..:lol:

...talk to the hand... coffee1.gif

The chances to make a 4 year old understand quantum physics and the theory of parallel universes are 99 to 1 against believing that any official would change the rude, greedy and selfish punk attitude of one of those jet ski f#%kers through workshops, appeals, or threads of legal punishment.

This would be a more "hands on" approach: Put all Thai jet ski operators, tuk tuk, taxi, motorbike taxi, and mini van drivers, plus all of those Nepali tailor and souvenir shop touts on a retired container ship and make it sink half way between the west coast and the Andamans - problem solved.

Edited by catweazle

...talk to the hand... coffee1.gif

The chances to make a 4 year old understand quantum physics and the theory of parallel universes are 99 to 1 against believing that any official would change the rude, greedy and selfish punk attitude of one of those jet ski f#%kers through workshops, appeals, or threads of legal punishment.

This would be a more "hands on" approach: Put all Thai jet ski operators, tuk tuk, taxi, motorbike taxi, and mini van drivers, plus all of those Nepali tailor and souvenir shop touts on a retired container ship and make it sink half way between the west coast and the Andamans - problem solved.

Sorry, I forgot to put that guy who gives his voice for the speaker car advertisment recordings "Thai boxing, TO NIGHT, TO NIGHT, TO NIIIIIGHT!" on the same boat. Please, officers, make him disappear!!! smile.png

Edited by catweazle