Sacred Heart Tuition

daboyz1

My wife says we paid 24K baht for this term for our daughter who is now in M4 @ SH College. This includes the uniforms and most of the books.

However, they have a scam going on where they virtually insist that she also go to special tutoring every Wed til 7pm, Sat mornings, and all day Sunday that you also have to pay for. An extra hour and a half of instruction on Wed is 550 baht a month. Once you pay for these, the school willl often cancel the class at the last minute for some flimsy reason and keep the money.

My wife says we paid 24K baht for this term for our daughter who is now in M4 @ SH College. This includes the uniforms and most of the books.

However, they have a scam going on where they virtually insist that she also go to special tutoring every Wed til 7pm, Sat mornings, and all day Sunday that you also have to pay for. An extra hour and a half of instruction on Wed is 550 baht a month. Once you pay for these, the school willl often cancel the class at the last minute for some flimsy reason and keep the money.

Thanks for your quick response. This is actually for my niece. She's alone at the school and lives in one of the small dorm rooms there. My wife and I live in Texas, and I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get hit with the "special farang" price from the school. My wife also mentioned the uniform costs, which apparently cost more than M3.

My wife is saying it's probably going to be a large increase from M3. I think we paid 8-10k for the last few terms.

I just paid the tuition. It was 25427.50 to be exact. I think the second term is cheaper for some reason. We'll see. Thanks again for your post.