GMM Z sport channels moved frequency!

bangkok blue

I've just found out about this! Far from happy! Apparently they have chosen to move the 8 channels on a Vertical polarity (Sport extra, Club channel, football extra & sport one amongst some entertainment channels), which will affect KU band dish receivers! Reasons for this are because the LNB is not turned to the correct position, or the dish is not positioned correctly to receive both Horizontal and Vertical frequencies!

Took ages of searching to find out they have done this, eventually found on their FB page! Nothing on their website except for promoting new fox channels!!! Nothing on the GMM sport website, or the GMM sport FB page, which is mad, as it affects those channels!

So, does anyone know if I can just turn the LNB a few degrees one way to fix the problem? Or do I need the tech guys to come and move the dish?

Thai explanation of this issue posted below. Google translate not 100% clear about how to fix, so if anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

GMM Z ขอแจ้งการย้ายความถี่ใหม่เป็นสัญญาณแนวตั้ง (Vertical) สำหรับการออกอากาศช่อง Z Pay TV 8 ช่อง ในคืนวันเสาร์ที่ 31 ส.ค. 2556 เวลา 23:59 นาที (คืนวันเสาร์เข้าวันอาทิตย์) โดยอาจจะมีผลกระทบต่อจานดาวเทียมระบบ KU Band (จานแบบทึบ) แต่หากปัจจุบันท่านสามารถรับชมช่อง Nick JR. หรือ ช่อง FOX ได้ น่าจะไม่ได้รับผลกระทบในการย้ายความถี่ครั้งนี้ สำหรับท่านที่ไม่สามารถรับชมได้ อาจเนื่องจาก
• แนวการรับสัญญาณที่หัว LNB ของจานดาวเทียมหันไม่ถูกต้อง
• การติดตั้งจานดาวเทียมในการรับชมมากกว่า 1 จุด ไม่ได้แยกสัญญาณให้รับชมได้อย่างอิสระทั้งแนวนอน (Horizontal) และแนวตั้ง (Vertical)
GMM Z ต้องขออภัยลูกค้าอย่างสูงมา ณ ที่นี้ สอบถามเพิ่มเติม โทร 02 841 8888

I have 1 dish, 1 LNB, 1 cable, splitter and true and gmm boxes. Never could see those gmm "V" channels if true box has power on. If I want to watch those, I have to unplug power cord from true. Not enough to just turn truebox off. It was not problem before but now it is, as you wrote, all sports are now "V" channels. So tomorrow village tv handyman will come to install second LNB and own cable for gmm.