Gun License For A Farang

mad_dog

Asked and answered MANY times. Why not see if the SEARCH function works...

Ohhhhh sorrryyyy!!!! I am not as well versed with this forum as you are. Your huge post count must make you better than me .....

No, it just means you havn't done a search.Try it, you will find plenty of info.

Ohhhhh sorrryyyy!!!! I am not as well versed with this forum as you are. Your huge post count must make you better than me .....

No, it just means you havn't done a search.Try it, you will find plenty of info.

Well he could say it nicely. Manners cost nothing!

Well he could say it nicely. Manners cost nothing!

Where exactly was the lack of manners? You asked a question that has been asked many, many times before and he directed you to a way to find the answer.

His answer was succinct and helpful. If he had responded with <deleted> noob and GBTW you *might* have a point.

:o

There are definitely licensed falang gun owners in the kingdom. I see them at my gun club all the time (not a lot of them mind you, about 3-4 individuals), and also at various shotgun/skeet shooting events periodically. I'd assume that at whatever status where you have a tabien baan and local identity card of some kind (not sure if this is PR or citizenship), falangs can apply just like any local.

It's not that type of club. The only firearms kept at the club are several dozen bulky beat up revolvers used for safety courses. Everyone who goes there outside of these classes brings their own.

you can get one .... (read those other threads) ... however you cannot get a 'carry permit'

but again ... a 'mad-dog' with a gun? ewwwwww

It will surely end in a Pattaya City News story!

Edited by jdinasia