Goodbye Thailand.

pattayadingo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck for the future, pattayadingo, and hope you can turn your health problems around. But, that doesn't mean you have to be a stranger here. After 9 years in Thailand you should have a life time of data to rely on.

Keep your chin up ,get well soon and remember its not over till the fat lady sings ,so come back asap.

Good luck for the future, pattayadingo, and hope you can turn your health problems around. But, that doesn't mean you have to be a stranger here. After 9 years in Thailand you should have a life time of data to rely on.

Hope to see you back here again, well and enjoying your life.

as all the other posters here have said.....good luck, and get well quickly.

Thanks very much for the replies :)

i'll not forget where Thai Visa is and the many good people on here.

from one cider drinker to another,good luck and hurry up back,i went through it 2007 but i had the wfy alongside.

and while your in the uk.call and see the pukka pie man, we need some here.

taffy.

What can I say, except... The Wurzels !!

I am a cider drinker....xpartytime2.gif.pagespeed.ic.V_K7hML3fS.

• Like 1

@ Pattaydingo

There are many great Ciders about,and Thatchers Gold is one of them(not to mention the Real Ales), and also on the plus side you will no doubt be very happy to have some excellent quality Farang food again,without having to take what's on offer! Cheeses? the Supermarkets are awash with so much choice,you won't know where to start,I recommend starting on Cathedral Seriously Strong Mature Cheddar (400 g for £ 3),followed up with some Mature Stilton.

Good luck,and I hope your health is speedily dealt with, don't worry i'm sure you will have good unquestionable service!

Good cider, cheese, food.... my mouth is watering already, then I remember, sadly, cheese = cholesterol = bad for my heart crying.gif.pagespeed.ce.kh9vLpJQkU.png

Hope the health issues get sorted quickly. We all want money, women, beer and a good time but good health is the key to everything.

Let us know how things are going in between the limited amounts of Cheese, Cider and Fish n Chips that you can allow yourself.

AND pickled onions...........................whistling.gif

Hope the health issues get sorted quickly. We all want money, women, beer and a good time but good health is the key to everything.

Let us know how things are going in between the limited amounts of Cheese, Cider and Fish n Chips that you can allow yourself.

Pork pies. Proper pork pies

Ploughman's lunch.

pickled silverskin onions..... sigh. I am wondering why I have been here so long whistling.gif

My stomach rumbles like a volcano now.

I think I need an XL box of Xenical. (Xenical being that drug that helps stop you absorbing fat from food).

Only problem being those wet farts full of oil and cholesterol cheesy.gif

Too vivid? w00t.gif

By law you really shouldn't be getting any help from the NHS after leaving for 9 years.

Utter BS. And pretty nasty BS too.

Pattayadingo is returning to the UK, once there he has the right to health care Free at the Point of Need'

If he gets better, and I hope he does, then he can if he wishes leave the UK again

A point bitter expats should rember the next time they are whinging about the UK.

So get your facts right and quit giving false information to a man who is without doubt worried about his health and his future.

Pattayadingo.

Welcome home lad, welcome to your NHS, I'm sure they'll do the best they can, the best anyone could do for you.

Your kind words are appreciated :)

Pork pies. Proper pork pies

Ploughman's lunch.

pickled silverskin onions..... sigh. I am wondering why I have been here so long whistling.gif

Darn you pd. Now you're making everyone jealous including this Aussie. You've got me salivating for the ploughman's at the Ship Inn in Exeter. Edited by Songhua
  • Like 1

By law you really shouldn't be getting any help from the NHS after leaving for 9 years.

Pattayadingo is returning to the UK, once there he has the right to health care Free at the Point of Need'

If he gets better, and I hope he does, then he can if he wishes leave the UK again

A point bitter expats should rember the next time they are whinging about the UK.

So get your facts right and quit giving false information to a man who is without doubt worried about his health and his future.

Pattayadingo.

Welcome home lad, welcome to your NHS, I'm sure they'll do the best they can, the best anyone could do for you.

Calm down drama queen, It is a fact that British citizens resident abroad are not entitled to free health care, though obviously if one lies they will as you say get free treatment.

Im not an expat, im one of the mugs who has to pay for people who live a life a debauchery via taxation, people who work in Saudi as you've stated before dont.

I wish the man no harm i just think if he had any integrity he'd pay for his medical treatment himself instead of expecting others to pay when the party ends.

Pattayadingo.

Calm down drama queen, It is a fact that British citizens resident abroad are not entitled to free health care, though obviously if one lies they will as you say get free treatment.

Im not an expat, im one of the mugs who has to pay for people who live a life a debauchery via taxation, people who work in Saudi as you've stated before dont.

I wish the man no harm i just think if he had any integrity he'd pay for his medical treatment himself instead of expecting others to pay when the party ends.

Info from nhs website July13.

post-96114-0-53487900-1378133195_thumb.p

from one cider drinker to another,good luck and hurry up back,i went through it 2007 but i had the wfy alongside.

taffy.

and from another cider drinker to another good luck & I would recommend the Stowford Press Export

taffy.

and from another cider drinker to another good luck & I would recommend the Stowford Press Export

I've tried that. It is a decent tasting cider if a little too expensive where I last bought some.

I think the response to that is,,,,, Cheers!! laugh.pngburp.gif