Goodbye Thailand.

pattayadingo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP has worked hard all his working life and paid into the system then spends 9 years of his retirement in Los.

He returns home to sort his health out for a year for which he is rightly entitled.

Then he can comes back to enjoy his retirement.

No big deal.

A speedy recovery to PD and let's hope your new neighbours don't try to rip of your water.

All the best.

CCC

Well, I did something very special today ... something that you lot never did (today).

I MET pattayadingo ...

A finer Brit, would be difficult to meet.

It was a business meeting, it was a friendly meeting ... it was done on a nod that we would exchange some coin for some trinkets ... neither side disappointed.

Old world values still exist with this man ... wai.gif

A word of advice ... cut down on the ... coffee1.gif

God's speed home and I am sure a full recovery awaits you.

OH ... answer my PM re the handbrake ... tongue.png

• Like 1

But I dont recall calling him a leech, or inferring that he was - I simply agreed in principle that *if* he was in any way 'rorting' the system, he wasnt the only one on TV in that position. End of the day, this is just keystrokes in cyberspace - the OP appears to have real health issues and surely its more important that he get that fixed than for us to question his moral compass after so many years in Thailand.

I think any man that stays six years in Thailand without jeopardising his moral compass has been wasting his time

OK - you've got me there - I'll meet you at Golden Bar at 8pm on 20-04-14 to discuss this further :D