Yingluck - the PM who's always missing

webfact

Parliament is her top priority, he insisted.

"The opposition picks on the PM no matter what she does. For instance, they accuse her of just signing the attendance register and leaving shortly. She doesn't care much about what people think, she has good intentions," the spokesman said.

cheesy.gif

Signing meeting registers and buggering off is a stunt people pull in their places of employment as well...cos they dont want to be there in the meeting...wink.png

He says they accuse her but he doesn't deny it.

It's possible that for some debates she could use conflict of interest over her brother as a valid reason for non attendance but since they always deny that their actions are for the benefit of Thaksin then it becomes more difficult.

I would count signing an attendance register when you aren't attending as lying. If she's not going to attend and thinks that is acceptable then just don't sign in.

This is all a consequence of choosing someone who's not a politician instead of one of the established ones in the party. t doesn't say much for them does it?

The PM Yingluck is the epitome of an executive officer that is organised, She controls her government with ease and has clear vision of the objectives that have to be accomplished if Thailand is to prosper. In short she is the ideal manager for an organization of somewhat ill behaved politicians.

Her perception of the needs of the people and of her country mark her out rare among the premiers of the World.

I realise that if you have read this far you are now rolling on the floor in tears of laughter. Good luck to you when you reach for executive power yourself and realise how hard it is to be as effective an executive as Yingluck appears to be.

Could I talk you into preparing my CV? It appears you have the amazing and rare ability to describe a nondescript person in a unique manner.

Edited by Pimay1

The PM Yingluck is the epitome of an executive officer that is organised, She controls her government with ease and has clear vision of the objectives that have to be accomplished if Thailand is to prosper. In short she is the ideal manager for an organization of somewhat ill behaved politicians.

Her perception of the needs of the people and of her country mark her out rare among the premiers of the World.

I realise that if you have read this far you are now rolling on the floor in tears of laughter. Good luck to you when you reach for executive power yourself and realise how hard it is to be as effective an executive as Yingluck appears to be.

Do you freelance for north Korea public relations also or are you on full time? Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1