90 report overdue what would you do

90 day reporting? I'm confused...is this the 90day reporting of your address in Thailand? If it is, I was told that they have no system in place that actually keeps track of this address reporting especially since it can be done online, through the mail or in person...You can simply lie and say you sent it.

90 day reporting? I'm confused...is this the 90day reporting of your address in Thailand? If it is, I was told that they have no system in place that actually keeps track of this address reporting especially since it can be done online, through the mail or in person...You can simply lie and say you sent it.

There is no online reporting.

You can not simply lie and say you send it, you will have to proof that with a receipt for EMS or Registered mail, which have a number that can be tracked. That is the reason immirgation adiveses to send it by registered mail, so you have proof if they can't find the report.

If you appear in person you get a slip showing you have reported, which you need to show the next time you report.

There is no online reporting.

You can not simply lie and say you send it, you will have to proof that with a receipt for EMS or Registered mail, which have a number that can be tracked. That is the reason immirgation adiveses to send it by registered mail, so you have proof if they can't find the report.

If you appear in person you get a slip showing you have reported, which you need to show the next time you report.

Thank you. I stand corrected and did not intend to give false information. This is what I was informed from the Visa service that I use when I got my ED visa. I will depart internationally in November for a 7 week holiday abroad and see what happens when I apply for my re-entry, go through passport control or re-enter 7 weeks after as I have not done my last 2-90day address reportings (almost senseless to me when you hold a 12 month lease anyways but TIT)

As promised I will close loop on this thread.

Just exited Mai Sai immigration. I was up front with the immigration official and told him I was ten days late reporting. His Immediate response was no problem. Don't forget next time.

I was out in five minutes with my 90 day receipt stapled in my PP. No fine, no tea money asked or offered. All round good experience.

One thing I have always done when having to deal with immigration is to dress properly. No t-shirts, shorts or sandals. I think your appearance and how you conduct yourself goes a long way in how you are treated. Thanks again to all that commented. Cheers