AA Insurance Broker Gary

somtom1

Thank you for all the reply's,just spoke to Gary and he sorted out my car insurance straight away.As far as hes concerned its business as usual.PM me if you want his contact details in Bangkok.

I think that will be Peter not Gary.

Always find it a little puzzling why people gravitate towards doing business with some Farang shop..

If they're a Farang in Thailand, there's got to be something wrong with them. wink.png

This must be one of your famous 'jokes'-eh, WTK?

Just in case it's in earnest--I could mention several well-run Farang businesses that I have personally done business with--and been very happy/satisfied.

Edited by haybilly

Thank you for all the reply's,just spoke to Gary and he sorted out my car insurance straight away.As far as hes concerned its business as usual.PM me if you want his contact details in Bangkok.

I think that will be Peter not Gary.

Defiantly Gary i also contacted Peter in the Pattaya branch.

How can it be business as usual ,when Gary is no longer a staff member of AA ?

p.s ,Is Gary the very fat Scouse man in his 50s ? If so i hated the way he treated his Thai female staff .He talked to them like a bully boy..

Edited by anto

How can it be business as usual ,when Gary is no longer a staff member of AA ?

p.s ,Is Gary the very fat Scouse man in his 50s ? If so i hated the way he treated his Thai female staff .He talked to them like a bully boy..

That's the man.

• Like 1

My annual health insurance is due for renewal soon ,but i am damed if i will be handing any money over to Scouse GARY .

I will be contacting AA Pattaya about it .Others should do the same ,or any other reputible Insurance Company .

• Like 2

Lets see what AA insurance Brokers have to say ,but it is my understanding Gary is not in the country .

I heard that he had set up on his own ,some where in Thailand and trying to poach old customers of AA Chiang Mai .I am not 100% sure though that that info is correct ?

P.S , I think that he has left Chiang Mai though .He was usually to be seen in Kellys Meechoke Plaza ,scoffing his face with pies .I have not seen him there in many months ,maybe a year ?

Edited by anto
  • Like 1

Lets see what AA insurance Brokers have to say ,but it is my understanding Gary is not in the country .

I heard that he had set up on his own ,some where in Thailand and trying to poach old customers of AA Chiang Mai .I am not 100% sure though that that info is correct ?

P.S , I think that he has left Chiang Mai though .He was usually to be seen in Kellys Meechoke Plaza ,scoffing his face with pies .I have not seen him there in many months ,maybe a year ?

The girl who was in charge for a while said that the company had a legal case against him and that he left the country before his court date. For a while there was a photo of him along with a legal document hanging on the wall at the Meechoke office...

Me and one other C.M. resident that I know of (since he posted his experience on the forum) paid our renewals for auto insurance and of course we didn't know it but we were at risk driving around uninsured for about 4-6 weeks as the funds were received but the policies never issued. When we pressed where our policies were, we got some lame excuses. My policy was not issued until about a day or two after my final complaint/inquiry. There had to have been others...

Having said that, I have purchased various insurance policies through Peter, the principal of the company since 2007 or 2008 and everything always goes very smoothly. He is an honorable businessman. I just made the mistake of paying the premium in cash at the Meechoke office a couple of times as opposed to bank-transfer as I always have.

• Like 2

How about letting the AA company know his contact details in Bangkok .I bet that they would be very interested .

There are scandalous comments about Gary posted above without a shred of evidence posted to back them up. If you guys were in any other country you'd be committing a gross libel against a man who is not here to defend himself. Gary sold insurance, then left and went to another company. Nothing wrong with that. I'm surprised the moderators are permitting this thread. Disgraceful. He did like his pies mind you...

^ I think that you are the owner of the Red Lion ? M.F .,or maybe the former owner of the old bell ?

Your name seems to ring a bar owner bell in my head

I bet old Gary could down a right few scoops as well as demolishing your pies ;-)

Edited by anto

I new to this forum and new to the fabled story of gary and the AA and the other guy was it peter???

Having some conections within the AA I was interested.

Anyway a few well placed questions later by phone and you will get ypur answers to your concerns.

I would appreciate if ppl would not post without research. Do some and then post back.

Ok.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Apologies forgot to answer ppl who are thinking.......

Would I buy insurrance from him?

Answer is no because I have no need for insurrance thats all.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why so neutral ? Spill the beans .