Tony Blair discusses reform with top Thai Democrats

webfact

He He........Fantastic............something tells me a few people who paid for his time will not like this at all..............

Brilliant!!

Both Blair and the Thai government have confirmed he was not paid.I believe them.In any event his involvement was never a propaganda stunt for one side and his natural sympathy surely lie with the Democrats, especially the likes of Abhisit and Korn.

So these silly posts about paymasters being displeased about the British Embassy meeting with fellow Oxonians are complete stupidity.

Oh dear, I think Jayboy's feeling a bit flustered this morning, the man who is so quick to disparage others for lack of intelligence has made 2 grammatical errors in the above post.

First poster to correctly point them out wins a signed photo of Tony, Apisit and Korn enjoying themselves at the British Embassy.

Just noticed this comment.

I make spelling and grammatical mistakes from time to time like most of us.I don't however make the ignorant assumption (quite common among those who lack anaytical capability) that lack of grammatical or spelling accuracy has anything to do with intelligence one way or the other.

Don't worry Jayboy, it's just amusing to see someone who's so quick to criticize other people's education and knowledge make basic errors himself.

Presumably the same thing happened last night- anaytical capability-  perhaps at that time, 8.45, it was just a question of one too many!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That could well be the issue I concede.Still well done for avoiding the issue of confusing intelligence with education

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic