Red Bull heir Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya pleads illness, evades prosecutor

webfact

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious with all the clean up being done, thanks to the new govt. where is our dear friend, Voyaruth Yoovidhya? what happened to this story?

As we all enjoy transprency and clean up, shouldn't this be included?

Let me know,

Pwink.png

There was a small article in the Bangkok Post the other day stating that most charges have been dropped. I guess from the report that he is back in Thailand.

I have heard also that the statute of limitations expired and the case put to bed. He is back home and it is life as normal. The incident is finished.

I was in a restaurant (ok a pie shop) today in Ekmai and this gorguss looking brand spanking new Ferrari sat outside the window in the traffic.

Someone said to the shop owner what a lovely looking car it was. The owner said it was the Red bull son.

'Isnt he in Singapore' the guy asked.' Nope been back in Thailand for a while' he was told.

No idea if true or not, but how amazing would it be for this guy to be back and driving a Ferrari.

Where is Prayuth? Why so quiet? Say something or do something Mr Anti-corruption. Guess know what Prayuth doesn't care about - justice and equality, no wonder he is opposed to democracy!

What has this matter to do with Prayuth? What do you suggest he does, revoke the SoL ? Thaksin wouldn't like that.

Most people around the world are more than likely not aware of his name, or the fact he's the Red Bull heir.

Better if the NCPO took an interest and put out a warrant for his arrest, although it's highly unlikely he'd spend any longer than 20 minutes locked up, money talks, criminals walk.. simple as that.

You're right.

Still if we keep asking the NCPO to do all these little things which somehow others didn't do, we might keep them too busy. Why, they might still (need to) be here for a few more years.

All in all it would seem that participation in reforms is getting essential. That should guarantee a more structured approach rather than the ad-hoc 'anyone can ask, NCPO will do'. IMHO

Bigger priorities at the moment. Do you realise there are still tourists out there getting hand jobs?

Rather than ask what the general has done in 6 months you could well ask what your lovely ex MP Yingluck did about getting him back to face charges in her two and a half years.

Or was she to busy tripping around the world and trying to work out how to get big brother amnesty.

I am curious with all the clean up being done, thanks to the new govt. where is our dear friend, Voyaruth Yoovidhya? what happened to this story?

As we all enjoy transprency and clean up, shouldn't this be included?

Let me know,

Pwink.png

There was a small article in the Bangkok Post the other day stating that most charges have been dropped. I guess from the report that he is back in Thailand.

I have heard also that the statute of limitations expired and the case put to bed. He is back home and it is life as normal. The incident is finished.

Haha as wise heads here on TV predicted..... To me this case was a classic look

at the power of money here . Here a wealthy punk kills a member of the world's

largest mafia organisation ( Thai police), and nothing happens to him. And not

only that, but the police were actually trying to help him evade justice by stitching

up a fall guy. If you or I killed a Thai policeman, we would be sent to jail forever.

But I guess until the average Thai person rises up to stop these ongoing travesties

of justice, it will go on forever......

Final note. Could he please remove the term " Boss" from his name ?

The guy looks like he could not be boss of a noodle stand.....

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

Most people around the world are more than likely not aware of his name, or the fact he's the Red Bull heir.

Better if the NCPO took an interest and put out a warrant for his arrest, although it's highly unlikely he'd spend any longer than 20 minutes locked up, money talks, criminals walk.. simple as that.

You're right.

Still if we keep asking the NCPO to do all these little things which somehow others didn't do, we might keep them too busy. Why, they might still (need to) be here for a few more years.

All in all it would seem that participation in reforms is getting essential. That should guarantee a more structured approach rather than the ad-hoc 'anyone can ask, NCPO will do'. IMHO

Bigger priorities at the moment. Do you realise there are still tourists out there getting hand jobs?

Rather than ask what the general has done in 6 months you could well ask what your lovely ex MP Yingluck did about getting him back to face charges in her two and a half years.

Or was she to busy tripping around the world and trying to work out how to get big brother amnesty.

Classic.It's all Yingluck's fault.Except in the minds of blinkered idiots like this most understand this is nothing to do with political leadership but rather the dysfunctional Thai judicial system.One could argue that politicians have been remiss in overhauling the problem - but this stretches back many decades over many administrations.

• Like 1

Classic.It's all Yingluck's fault.Except in the minds of blinkered idiots like this most understand this is nothing to do with political leadership but rather the dysfunctional Thai judicial system.One could argue that politicians have been remiss in overhauling the problem - but this stretches back many decades over many administrations.

I missed your post saying "Classic. It's all the General fault. Except ........ "

• Like 1

You're right.

Another insulting post from the expert troll.

I was answering another poster who seemed to think that the present PM is responsible and should have arranged to have this criminal on the run brought back.

If as you say it has nothing to do with political leadership why are you not telling that poster ?

You're right.

I was answering another poster who seemed to think that the present PM is responsible and should have arranged to have this criminal on the run brought back.

If as you say it has nothing to do with political leadership why are you not telling that poster ?

I'm telling you both.But the comic aspect needed commenting on - namely the profoundly silly and fatuous invocation of Yingluck in a matter where she has no relevance.Hardly trolling, simply highlighting stupidity.If cheerleaders for dictatorship such as yourself called on the current government to shake up the Thai judicial system to end corruption and political direction, there might even be a campaign where there would be common cause.

You're right.

I'm telling you both.But the comic aspect needed commenting on - namely the profoundly silly and fatuous invocation of Yingluck in a matter where she has no relevance.Hardly trolling, simply highlighting stupidity.If cheerleaders for dictatorship such as yourself called on the current government to shake up the Thai judicial system to end corruption and political direction, there might even be a campaign where there would be common cause.

In case you haven't noticed the present administration has done more to combat corruption than the previous administration whose efforts included cutting the budgets of anti corruption organisations and attempting to forgive over 25,000 cases of corruption with their amnesty bill. which would also have absolved the would be dictator, who you support, from all his crimes.

I always wonder how long it will be before the mods get down on your continual insults.

You're right.

In case you haven't noticed the present administration has done more to combat corruption than the previous administration whose efforts included cutting the budgets of anti corruption organisations and attempting to forgive over 25,000 cases of corruption with their amnesty bill. which would also have absolved the would be dictator, who you support, from all his crimes.

I always wonder how long it will be before the mods get down on your continual insults.

What has that to do with the judicial system?

I don't think you can make foolish posts and then be surprised when they are pointed out.My advice is to do your research, avoid political blinkers and be prepared to argue your case.

Edited by jayboy

What has happened to this case? If courts can speed up the trial of the suspects in the Koh Tao murders the way they are, they should surely be able to hear the case of this killer in less than 10 years.

Yes they certainly could. There is however quite a difference between the two Burmese and this one. This one has connections.

• Like 1

What has happened to this case? If courts can speed up the trial of the suspects in the Koh Tao murders the way they are, they should surely be able to hear the case of this killer in less than 10 years.

Yes they certainly could. There is however quite a difference between the two Burmese and this one. This one has connections.

It doesn't help that one is out of the country.

Hmm, apparently some people claim he actually IS in the country. Daddy probably had a chitchat with the dear leader.

Hmm, apparently some people claim he actually IS in the country. Daddy probably had a chitchat with the dear leader.
Some people claim that Elvis is still alive too, but I don't think "dear leader" is hiding him. Edited by whybother

What a vile, disgusting nation Thailand has become.

General you should be ashamed, you said you would end corruption.

Koh Tao and Red Bull...what a start to show your people you were a man of your word.

You have failed.

So, on a par with a hundred or so other countries. Not sure what the general has to do with the red bull case though.

Koh Tao and Red Bull...what a start to show your people you were a man of your word.

You have failed.

So, on a par with a hundred or so other countries. Not sure what the general has to do with the red bull case though.

Probably nothing. Not sure what a hundred or so other countries have to do with anything, the subject is Thailand and justice. Not a very healthy combination one would say.

He could have demanded justice, that's what

You have failed.

• Like 1

Justice delayed is justice denied. I feel so bad for " The Boss" that he has to wait so

long for his day in court. The Koh Tao murder case seems to be blasting along at

warp speed, while the case against " The Boss" seems to be moving at a glacial pace.

It seems unfair to the rich people here that they would end up with justice denied... ;-)